MyFitnessPal App Reviews

January 31, 2020
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Could not be without it

Well what can I say I was the typical I'm going to diet person but never did the cal counting this app has been a god send honesty I've lost over 3st using this app

January 26, 2020
    Georgia, United States

One of my Favorite Apps

This is one of my most used apps. I use it to keep track of my weight. I use it to look up the macros for different foods. The recipe function is really helpful.

November 25, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Brill app

I have used this everyday for about a year now. On the plus side, if you’re honest with it (and yourself!), it really does focus your eating habits and for that I will always be grateful, it really has educated me and informed my eating habits. It’s interface with common products is excellent and I rarely struggled to find most meals/snacks etc I was looking for and with a bit of honest research you can always find/adapt to keep your diary up to date. The downside is that it can be very time consuming entering all the details for every meal.

October 09, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Good if your disciplined

this is a great app and has a very wide range of food items on there but the only problem I had was knowing exactly how many grams of food your eating if it wasn't pre packaged and also remembering to log everything

September 09, 2019

The only fitness app I use

I have lost 40 pounds and the only app I used for my weight loss journey is this app!! It has helped me keep track of my calorie intake and it has also helped me come up with new recipes too! I love this app and will always be using it for the rest of my life!

July 22, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Good app

I love this app it is really helpful if your trying to lose weight. You are able to track your exercise, the amount of water you drink and it tracks the amount of calories you consume.

June 11, 2019

Great health tracker

Started food journaling again as I want to know how much I'm eating. Free version gives you the calories, otherwise its monthly. You can pair it wi6h your fitness device, I have the garmin watch. It's great to see in one place the calories in and out.

February 10, 2019

Incredibly helpful

This app has been a huge eye opener for me. I've always been the person who could eat whatever I wanted and never gained a pound. As I get closer to my 30's this has changed hahah. I've gained a good 40 pounds and I'm trying really hard to loose some of it. Using this app is great to see what exactly I am putting into my body. I love that it can sync with my google fit app to adjust my calories based off my work outs.

January 23, 2019

Use this!!

Does it get any better? This app is amazing even if you are using the free version. It's easy to track everything. I lost a bunch of weight and must credit this app as my food, water and exercise tracker.

December 14, 2018

Cool app

This is a helpful app to use when you are trying to lose weight. It is pre-loaded with tons of different food options prepared both at home as well as restaurant menu items. You can also easily add your own foods as well. Its kind of eye opening to see the true amount of calories in the things you eat. The amount of calories you consume versus the amount of calories you THINK you consume can be two very different things! The MyFitnessPal app helps to keep you accountable and mindful of the choices you make.