Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 1331 in Perfume

April 19, 2017

I received a sample of this product with one of my Sephora online purchases. At first I was nervous to wear this scent because I had heard so many negative reviews about it. Once I spritzed this on, I realised right away that it had a very strong smell. It can be overpowering at times, but a little definitely goes a long way. I want to remark how well this perfume lasts on your skin -- if you've ever had an issue with perfume dissipating after a few hours, you won't experience that with this product. It lasts on your skin until the next day, and will likely last until you shower next. I've never had a perfume perform THAT well before! As for the scent itself, it's hard for me to put my finger on what exactly it is, but it's sweet smelling. To my nose, it doesn't smell floral -- it is warm and deep, definitely a fall/winter perfume. It isn't my favourite perfume scent, and I likely won't purchase it again for myself. But, I think for the quality and how long lasting the product is, it's definitely worth the price because it will last you forever!

October 19, 2016

I love this perfume. It starts with lots of sugar candy and a bit of citrus, and dries down to a sweet, slightly vanilla dessert of amber and patchouli. It is very smooth and creamy, with no hard edges. There are some flowers along the way, but they are not assertive. I should not think you would have to like flowers to like Flowerbomb.

August 27, 2016

This eau de toilette is truly amazing the light not to fruity smelt that left is mesmerizing. I was a Coco Chanel fan for more then 15 years but now this is past. My day to day parfume is Victor and Rolf. If you had the chance to try it GoGoGo girls....

August 01, 2016

Top notes tingle with fresh and sweet accords of bergamot and green tea.

A heart is floral and opulent with intensive, sweet and pure Sambac jasmine, seductive Centifolia rose, freesia and Cattleya orchid. Musk and patchouli in a base wrap us with an oriental scent, while its milky and powdery notes gently fondle our skin.