Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf Reviews
#348 in Perfume

July 03, 2020
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

My favorite perfume

This is my going out, special occasions perfume!
    It’s not cheap but well worth what you pay for it, stays on all day as well.
    Lots of compliments whenever I put this perfume on!

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely perfume

If you love floral perfume this is the one. I felt in love with it immediately. Fresh and floral notes, not too sweet, reminds me of summer and makes me feel fresh and feminine. Definitely worth trying!

October 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Flowery goodness

This is a flowery perfume and is great for summer, super sexy scent with just enough power without it been overpowering, lasts for ages and comes in a gorgeous bottle a little expensive but worth it.

July 29, 2019

My All Time Favorite Perfume !

Love love love this perfume. Get so many compliments on it ! Lasts all day long and therefore a bottle lasts me a really long time. Can’t recommend enough - it is worth the price !

April 03, 2019

A bit pricy but worth it

One of my favourites! The scent is lovely. A strong floral as the name would suggest, but not cloying or overwhelming like other floral fragrances that give me headaches.

Always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. Has a moderate lasting power. It’s not cheap but you get what you pay for. I will continue to purchase this fragrance for as long as they make it unless they change the formula at some point. 10/10

January 23, 2019

Classic,unique, and sophisticated!

Absolutely LOVE this perfume!!! It is definitely more on the sweet side as oppose to something floral, so if you are not into sweet perfumes, this may not be for you. I've loved this scent from the minute I purchased it and can't get enough. The only thing with this is that I wish it stayed on longer especially with such a steep price point. Regardless, there's nothing like this out there. Try it out and see what all the hype is about :)

September 19, 2018
    Kansas, United States

The scent is phenomenal!

I first received a sample of Flowerbomb about 2 years ago. I have been a huge fan of collecting perfumes for years but my husband never complimented them. He actually noticed the scent when I tried the sample and I almost dropped dead. I immediately purchased a huge bottle and I wear it for ever date night since. I can’t quit smelling myself either when I wear it. It is addictive and so incredibly sexy!

March 06, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Smells so delicious and sensual

This is my favorite perfume by far to wear. It smells so heavenly and so sensual. I love wearing it when I go out! Everyone always compliments on it which is nice because it lasts forever.

November 06, 2017

A powdery floral scent

A powdery floral scent. This is a pretty, lady like scent for the winter or spring. This does lasts through out the day on me. Bergamot, freesia, green tea and jasmine are the strongest scents that I can smell.

September 20, 2017

great scent

the scent is very feminine and wears well, one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache after a while of use. i would recommend to anyone that is younger