• Forever Perfume by Alfred Sung
Good

Forever Perfume by Alfred Sung Reviews

Ranked #830 out of 1310 in Perfume

February 10, 2016

This is my one of my very favorite scents. I were this all the time Forever Perfume by #AlfredSung . It has been around for a long time and it is one of the true classics. Everytime I were this perfume by Alfred Sung I always get so many compliments. Asking me what I am wearing or people even have identified the scent. Like your wearing Forever by #AlfredSung aren't you? Sung Forever is a refreshing feminine scent. The florals are strong yet soft and expertly blended. Fruits are light, gentle and very uplifting fragrance.

February 18, 2014

This scent smells amazing, it was a present and I did not expect it to smell this good! I use it on special occasions and the scent lingers all day- which I really love.

June 16, 2012

This is my favorite perfume! I've been using it for years. I love that it's not crazy expensive but it's not one of those cheap stinky perfumes. It's not overpowering but instead a light floral fragrance. I know perfumes are very individual to peoples tastes but if you're looking for something new You Betcha you should check out Alfred Sung's Forever.

June 14, 2012

This perfume has been a good friend of mine for a long time,I use this perfume daily. When I smell this scent it brings back so many memories. Funny how certain smells can take you to familiar memories. I absolutely adore this scent, and how long the fragrance lasts. It's a wonderful combination of summer and sweetness. Alfred Sung forever is classified as a refreshing, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of crisp, white flowers, with a touch of the orient. I have always found this perfume draws compliments all the time. I even had an older gentleman approach me in the grocery store and asked me what I was wearing as he wanted to get it for his wife. I though that was pretty awesome, and pretty sweet also. Over all this product has great Value, it's long-lasting,not overpowering and a Very clean fragrance. I am and always will be in love with this product. A must try chicks, next time you are around testers, give it a spray you won't be disappointed.