• Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask

Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #454 out of 780 in Masks

March 31, 2017

I'm a face mask freak I love collecting and trying out new masks, this one was a happy addition to my growing collection :). It uses Strawberry and Yarrow to eliminate impurities and clarify skin. The smell of the strawberry Yarrow is soo yummy and makes your skin smell soo good. The mask itself is very cooling and tingily, you can really feel it getting into your pores! It sets fairly fast only 10-15 mins you if your impatient with mud masks this is a good choice !

1.3/5

October 06, 2016

Never again! I think I might be allergic to this. I do have sensitive skin but my face has never burned like this and turned bright red. I don't think that's normal. On other parts of my body it doesn't seem to bother. I just had a really bad experience with this product.

August 06, 2016

I have the deep down detox mask and I bought this one thinking I would like it just as much, but it's not my favorite. It feels nice on the skin but I don't feel like I'm getting a deep clean. I would use this more if my skin is in good condition and doesn't need a harsh mask. But I wouldn't use this if my skin really needs a good deep clean.

March 20, 2016

I've only used this once, but I had to hop on here and review this because i have been searching for a mask that didn't make my oily/sensitive skin burn and feel like I had had a face lift afterwards! This goes on much like a lotion, it smells yummy (like strawberries) and it dries to a mask-like (but comfortable) consistency. After 10-15 minutes, simply rinse away with warm water and a cloth.

Not sure if this is effective and cleaning out my pores yet, but I know it makes my skin feel lovely! Definitely going to keep using this.