FREEMAN ANTI-STRESS dead sea minerals CLAY MASK Reviews
#29 in Face Masks

Good - 0

May 09, 2019

Highly recommended

It’s so easy to apply and easy to wash off. Leaves your face so soft and it’s such a pretty colour!

This face mask is definitely one of my top favourite face masks!! It’s so simple and calming yet so nice and honestly very pretty!

February 20, 2019

Good product good price

This mask leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Freeman’s always has good products when you’re in a budget and looking to pamper yourself without the hefty price tag.

February 20, 2019

I would buy this product again! :)

The forst time I ever tried a Freeman clay mask i bought the Anti-stress dead sea minerals clay mask, and let me just tell you i was not disapointed. I had so much acne and acne scars my skin looked and felt terrible but after a couple days and a week or two of using it my skin started to clear up. And some acne scars were going away. And products ushally break my skin out but this is amazing. If you have bad skin or acne scars i would reccomend you try this. Especially if they are cause by stress and anxiety.

December 07, 2018
    United States

Refreshing, Relaxing Mini Spa for My Face

FREEMAN ANTI-STRESS dead sea minerals CLAY MASK has been my go-to for at least a year. I’ve been a fan of other Freeman products, but wanted to try this.
    The great thing about Freeman’s products is they are not costly, but they are effective and not cheap. This mask smells good, at least I think so, lol. Some don’t sometimes because of the ingredients in them or how cheap they are. It’s not to thick where it’s hard to rub on your face, but not to thin to where you have to use a lot.
    I put it on and do a few things I need to do or relax for awhile. It doesn’t do that really bad hardening of your skin either the way some do, where you can’t talk, feel like you can’t make any expressions.
    Lastly, it’s super easy to remove. My #1 thing with these. So that’s why I love this product. Afterwards my skin feels soft, refreshed, glowing, and my pores look so much better. I recommend this product.