• Freeman charcoal and black sugar polishing mask

Freeman charcoal and black sugar polishing mask Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 779 in Masks

June 07, 2017

By far my most favourite exfoliating scrub. I got it at my local Walmart for less than 6$ which is a awesome price for the product. It works wonders, to leaves my skin so soft and fresh. Clears up any imperfections right away, does not burn or irritate my skin at all!

May 27, 2017

I have noticed my face is significantly softer after using this and it feels so amazing on but i do sometimes have a small breakout after using! Could just need an extra rinse. Smells amazing though and so worth it.

May 15, 2017

I use this as a scrub, it does a great job getting rid of the oils that build up through the day. It also polishes the dry skin flakes off really well without feeling sharp or harsh like other scrubs can. The scent is sweet and mild. I have no complaints, it's even priced fairly.

March 24, 2017

This is an awesome face mask. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dried out. The texture is a little bit off putting, but its also a cleansing mask, so just add water and it rinses away. It contains natural ingredients and it actually keeps my skin feeling clean and smooth.

February 17, 2017

Oh Lord Almighty! I thank you for this brand and AMEN!

Now with that out of the way...

PROS:
    It gives my face a warm tingling sensation when applying as the mask. (At first I freaked out and thought I was having an allergic reaction, but I wasn't)
    It smells great; it has a clean scent with a hint of vanilla
    It's very easy to apply, and it's easy to massage and use as an exfoliate after my 7 minutes of leaving it on my face is up.
    It's way cheaper than some other brands that do the same exact thing.
    It leaves my face soft and without any patches of dry flakes.

CONS:
    It looks gross.
    It feels gross.
    The top is hard to close after using the gel for the first time, because of the sugar.

So those pros definitely outweigh my cons and I will buy this again.

February 01, 2017

Loving this charcoal scrub, leaves my skin feeling clean. I wish the scrub particles were a little bit smaller, but overall love it. I use it 2x weekly, and the charcoal polishing mud mask 1x weekly. I also will use the Body shop one once a month, but its stronger and my sensitive skin needs that break.

January 24, 2017

I have horribly oily skin and do get frequent acne breakouts. I used this as a scrub when I first bought it, but now I use it every morning as a scrub/cleanser. I love how the sugar dissolves as you wash with it, and it leaves my skin so soft. I haven't noticed much improvement in the oiliness of my skin, but it is definitely helping with breakouts. It's basically cleared everything up. I'm hoping over time there is a difference in how oily it gets. The smell is awesome, like sugar but also super fresh. Love this stuff.

December 17, 2016

I LOVE this face mask/scrub! It smells fantastic and the sugar really exfoliates wonderfully! Also the charcoal is a nice touch, really cleans out the pores!
    The price point is also great, very affordable!
    My skins always feels great after using this product

July 07, 2016

I'll admit I didn't have exceedingly high hopes for this product given the low price point. But man did this mask feel good! I applied it on cleansed skin for about 7 minutes. Then went into the shower and scrubbed it off. As soon as the water mixed with the mask it gave a nice warming sensation. My skin instantly looked and felt softer. It says for all skin types, however I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin as the exfoliant might be too rough.

June 28, 2016

This mask has a burning sensation too it , it wasn't really what I had expected it too be , i found that it only works a little bit , didn't really get the results that I was hoping for but over all it is a great product , it just didn't work for my skin type

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel