Freeman Vita-K

1 review
Ranked #943 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

2.2/5

November 26, 2014

I received Freeman Vita-K professional for deep facial lines, for crow’s feet, and for age spots. There were two smaller samples for dark under-eye circles. I was surprised that I received full-sized items.

The dark under-eye circle cream make my skin kind of tight. I never noticed any difference in my under-eye circles.
    I have melasma. There is nothing that will make these spots on my face lighten unless it’s professionally done. Needless to say, the cream for age spots didn’t do a thing for me, except it made me break out with acne.
    I have deep lines around my mouth and crow’s feet (smile lines :) ) around my eyes and neither product helped with those. It’s a good thing that I’m not ashamed of them because they prove that I smile a lot. ;)

I have to say that all of these products left me disappointed. I’m not sure how a company can make such large claims, but not deliver regardless of the cost of said product. I can’t recommend something that doesn’t work and these products don’t work.

Salads