• Fresh Florals from Costco
  • Fresh Florals from Costco

Fresh Florals from Costco Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1 in Florists

March 13, 2017

I was on a mission to find some beautiful flowers for my parents 40th Anniversary and vow renewal . I thought I'd check Costco sure enough I found some beautiful roses and floral arrangements. It made my day as I was starting to get worried. I'll definitely be back to buy more.

March 27, 2015

The floral station at Costco always smells so nice! They have very pretty flowers and they often have the ones that they've dyed different colours, which is always a nifty thing to see. My only critique about them is that the prices don't overwhelm me. I used to work at a floral department in a Loblaws, and the prices were pretty comparable for the quality. And Costco can be a zoo sometimes, so it's often just easier to grab them from regular grocery stores. But if you're there for other stuff, they're a nice pick!

March 27, 2015

Love how I can always count on my local Costco for amazing Fresh Flowers and Floral Arrangements for such incredible prices. Costco always has an amazing selection of varieties and colours! $14.99 for a large bunch just can't be beat! They also smell amazing! I bought this bunch just because it's Spring and they're cheery! Happy Friday to me!