Fresh Lotus Youth  Preserve Eye Cream
Good

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 02, 2017

The consistency of Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream is rich and creamy and glides on easily. It immediately left my surrounding eye area looking and feeling well moisturized. After a few applications my eyes looked more awake and radiant which is something I really needed due to lack of sleep. Although it seemed to quickly eliminate the fine lines I didn't notice an improvement in the darkness on the inner corners of my eyes. Perhaps with continuous use it would help with that as well but since I only had a sample size I cannot confirm. I did like the effects of it on my fine lines so after I'm done using the few other eye creams I have lying around I would definitely consider purchasing a jar of this. I only wished it came in pump form instead of a small jar for hygienic reasons.

May 04, 2015

I received a sample of this eye cream from Sephora and did not have high expectations due to the fact that I have really really REALLY dark circles around my eyes and allergies that cause me to have bags under my eyes so not many eye creams have much effect on them. EXCEPT for this product. It really smoothed out my eyes and brightened my eyes up. I bought a jar of it. I use it twice a day and I really have noticed a difference. It is not cheap it is close to $50 but it has lasted me quite a while and for a product that works like this I really don't mind spending the money on it. I know this is a anti-aging youthful eye cream but it did wonders for me.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini