3.9/5
Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy Reviews
Ranked #51 in Lip Plumpers

April 05, 2017

I received this serum in a gift set for Christmas. I feel like it helps keep my lips smooth. I'm not sure if i would buy it again, but I have enjoyed it while I have it. It's a bit expensive.

March 08, 2017

I had the opportunity to review the fresh SUGAR Lip Entourage gift set thanks to PR company Devon Consulting. The fresh website suggests to, "keep these Sugar lip companions close so you can prep, protect, and perfect your pout with nourishing formulas".

When comparing the SUGAR Lip Entourage gift set to the other gift sets in the SUGAR lip product franchise, this one offers the most in innovation. It includes a slew of products which will aid in the prevention of 'ageing' lips and promote a youthful and plump looking smacker! The innovate lip treatment/serum will prevent signs of ageing, a gentle lip exfoliant will help scrub away any dead skin and the two balms contain SPF, to protect the lips from the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays.

August 17, 2015

The lip serum feels just like a facial serum actually.Formulated to be an anti-aging lip treatment, this is a twice daily treatment meant to improve definition around the lips in addition to smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles on the lips and in the contour area. This means that there are silicone derivatives in the product for anyone who is allergic. You can see in the photo above that my lips do look soft and smoother than in the bare lips photo. The scent is lightly plant-like and absorbs relatively quickly into the lips. Also, the serum tastes slightly bitter so don’t lick your lips. I have mentioned before that I am not a huge fan of silicones in night time treatments so while I love this as a daytime lip primer, I prefer the Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment for night time lip love.

April 13, 2015

I love this stuff, it keeps my lips feeling so soft!

2.3/5

August 19, 2014

I usually am very in love with fresh and I have to say, this product was super iffy. Maybe I didn't put enough or didn't use it often enough, but honestly I felt like my lips were maybe a little plumper than usual but they were very sore. Didn't help at all with smoothing or moisturizing. Maybe i'd use this if I need a little extra plumpness, but at least next time I'll be prepared for the soreness that comes with it.