Friskies Soft Food Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 297 in Pet Products

February 27, 2017

This cat food is the favourite of my cats, I have one indoor and five outdoor. They all love Friskies. I like that they have many flavours/varieties to pick from. I have tried other pet food, even from the pet store (their brand name) and Friskies is the best. My cats are very healthy.

February 21, 2017

Since i have my cat i always fed him Friskies..He love the taste of the food and always eat everything that i give him ...puurrfect for all the kitties out there

January 12, 2017

Friskies Soft Food
    Friskies® Ocean Delights Cat Food Variety Pack
    My cats love these flavours. Whitefish & tuna dinner, salmon dinner and seafood supreme.

July 15, 2015

Favorite brand! Prefer over all other's

May 30, 2015

My cats love it - one cat wakes me up right on time each morning and lets us know at dinner (right on time too) that he is hungry. I had a cat who came to me pretty skinny. I was too that she was very picky with what kind of food she ate and the previous owner was unable to find the right food for her. Right off the bat, she loved Friskies and has even gained a couple of lbs.

May 12, 2015

My cat loves this stuff! It comes in many flavors to fit your cats taste and comes in small and big cans and it's entirely cheap it's on a 1.25 for a big can with great value.