Fruits & Passion Cucumber Face Mask
Good

Fruits & Passion Cucumber Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #532 out of 733 in Masks

December 30, 2015

I like these because they are pretty cheap, it only takes seconds to put on your face and your skin is left feeling so clean and refreshed

July 10, 2015

I was not a fan of this mask! It's a full face, cloth-like mask that you unfold and put on. First of all, it's creepy looking. If you were to put this on and come out of a dark room you would scare people, especially children. Secondly, it's so hard to apply. It doesn't sit well on your face and it takes constant readjustments. It took me at least 5 minutes to put it on and I had to readjust frequently while wearing it.

After 15 minutes I took it off and rubbed the remaining product into my skin as directed. I did find my skin to look and feel fresh and I liked the extra hydration. This was the best feature of this mask.

I wouldn't purchase this again because it's too hard to apply and at $2.50 per mask plus taxes it's just not worth it to me.

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?