Fruitsations Gummies Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 02, 2017

So flavourful and tasty!! Great for on the go when you'd like something kinda sweet but still good for you!! Lots of different flavours and such a good value for you dollar!! Great for the kids too!!

May 29, 2017

My kids enjoyed these lil treats in their lunches for school. Not as much as some other snacks in the same kind of food category but I would re purchase if only due to the fact they are healthier then other gummy products.

3.2/5

May 27, 2017

These were quite good and a nice treat. I don't think that I would eat them too often as I'm not sure if they had much nutritional value. Nice fruity flavour.

May 26, 2017

My kids loved Fruitsations Gummies growing up and now my Grand children love it too. I always have them in my cupboard for when they want snacks. They are great tasting and good for them too.

May 10, 2017

My son and nephew love those things (we call them Nyam-nyams), although I do wish they were healthier, though at least out of all their favourite sweets (if excluding real fruits) these are the better option

May 08, 2017

The taste fabulous the kids love it!!dunno about their teeth though

May 04, 2017

I bought these gummies because my kids begged me. Everyone at school has them they said and I can see why. They have a great tangy taste and I feel like I am eating real fruits. I love gummies but when they are fruity flavoured and have some nutrients added to them they are even better.

This is going to be a staple in our candy drawer from now on.

April 08, 2017

Bonjour a la maison nous sommes des grand consommateur de fruitsations il fond partie de notre table notre boite à lunch j'aimerais savoir si possible recevoir des coupon rabais sur se produits merci

September 22, 2015

Not super healthy, but I use these as a treat for my son and he loves them. Low in sugar too.

June 16, 2015

This taste great (even for my age XD) i love the fact that it also has veggies and that the gummies arent tooo sweet and that they have a variety in the singlettes themselves.....