FURminator deShedding Tool Reviews

January 17, 2018

Definitely worth it!

Can't get over how much fur this thing gets out! I was originally worried it would de-fluff my cat too much, but it really does just take out the dead fur. He loves it, too!

October 19, 2017

Love this brush

At first it may seem a little pricey, but this brush can get matts out that no other brush could touch. My cats actually enjoy being brushed with it and we spend less time with grooming!

August 12, 2017

Best Ever!

This is literally the only pet brush ever needed! My dog loves it and so do I! Regular dog brushes get a few hairs. This gets it all! Plus it has the eject button to push all the hair into the garbage from the brush. For my cat I swear it brushes a whole 2nd cat off him. Now I don't get huge hair spots where my cat sleeps.

August 12, 2017

This product helps a lot!!

I have two large furry dogs. Both of them love being brushed with this out on the deck. I get handfuls of fur out of them! They feel so soft once they have been brushed and they know they look amazing too. The brush is great quality and has lasted 2 years so far and still looks brand new! My fur babies get excited when I pull out the brush. It's a product we can't live without and my house and vacuum thank me for it too. Ps. I have the large dog one (it's red and black).

June 21, 2017

Best I've ever used

This brush is unlike any other I've used they might be a bit pricey but they are worth every cent both my cats enjoyed being brushed with it and it took out so much hair I couldn't believe it this brush helped massively with hairballs and is just a great brush you won't be dissapointed

May 04, 2017

I use the Furminator short hair for my cats. I used to be a big fan of a fancy cat comb that I got from a pet store. The dollar store version did not do as good of a job as the one from the pet store. The least favourite was the mitt. So back to the Furminator. The Furminator blew the comb out of the water. My cats' hairball problem hardly exists anymore and my home has less cat hairs. I recommended this product to friends with long hair cats. The cats no longer have mats that use to require a visit to the vet to get cleaned up.

March 18, 2017

I love this brush! I used the short hair cat furminator and so much hair came out! It really made a difference in how much hair he shed and the brush is pretty good at keeping the hair on the brush until you want it off which is great because less cleanup required for me.

March 16, 2017

This is an AMAZING brush!! I have 4 cats and 2 of them have fur and the other 2 don't. The ones with fur are a shorter hair type of breed and I noticed that when I use this brush on them it takes all the loose, dead hair completely out. They also just LOVE this brush. Its almost a massage type of brush too them and they always enjoy getting there coats brushed out. We literally have zero issues with this brush and its amazing how much hair you can accumulate while using this. We also noticed that when we use this brush we do not see cat hair laying around also no cat hair on our clothes which is a bonus!!

I bought this at Petland for $30 bucks. We have had it for 5 years and its still going strong! So it was very much worth the purchase.

March 16, 2017

May be a little pricey, but works wonders. Whether it is the long haired dog brush or the short haired cat brush, this tool works wonders to stop cats and dogs from shedding all over you!

July 04, 2016

I have 2 dogs...a chocolate lab and a husky. Both shed a LOT. When we moved into a smaller place, the fur all over became a real problem, especially from the husky.. I think in Latin husky means shed-a-lot. Also, as the dogs don't have freedom to come in and go, they are spending less time shedding outside. So I decided to do some research and came across the Furminator. First thing I will say is that it is Expensive...about $65. I bought it at Petsmart, who assured me I could return it if I was not happy. But happy I was. I simply could not believe the amount of fur it removes, even out of my lab, who was not currently in shedding mode. We started brushing the husky...he was a little sketchy about it at first, but calmed down. The brush holds onto (most of the) hair until you release it. We brushed, and brushed, and brushed, and it kept coming. It removes the undercoat of the dog, unlike most combs or brushes, which only get onto the top. We literally had a pile of fur sitting beside the dogs...one brown and one white :). Just a warning...do not do this in the house...fur flies everywhere, definitely an outside grooming tool. Unfortunately, our husky got to it and chewed the handle...he loves rubber, so we now have a $65 grooming tool with a duct tape, but it's every bit as effective. I would highly recommend it!