Fusion Beauty Stimulash
Good

Fusion Beauty Stimulash Reviews

Ranked #783 out of 891 in Mascara

A lash amplifying serum that works while you sleep.What it is formulated to do:Fusion Beauty StimuLashFusion(TM) Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer augments the look of eyelash length and fullness in approximately six weeks. The advanced formula also delivers a protective dose of vitamin E and nourishing infusions of peptides and amino acids. Talk about fringe benefits!What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Synthetic FragrancesWhat else you need to know:This opthamologist-tested complex can be used on lashes or eyebrows. It is not tested on animals.

December 23, 2016

Eye lashes are getting shorter and thinner. Tried another product that claims to do the same thing but saw no real dramatic results. I got my results from Fusion Beauty Stimulash. This works so well after about 4 weeks you'll notice a dramatic difference. I tried it in the summer time and really noticed a dramatic difference when I put my sunglasses on. Couldn't figure out what was smudging my sunglasses on the inside. Turns out it was my mascara. Never did it before because they weren't very long at all. Now they are, lol. Can't live without this. And I use it a few times a week to maintain. Awesome product

August 23, 2011

CrapFusion

:Pricey at $98:

Let me state at the outset that I’m not a fan of this company at all. I didn’t like them when all they had was lip balm. But someone (who? why? please stop) obviously does, because now there’s GlowFusion, LiftFusion, etc. I did, however, feel compelled to try the mascara and serum. I’m sorry I did. I threw away a hundred plus dollars that I could have spent on food. Grumble.

Fusion says that overtime this product will give you “never-before-achievable lash enhancement”. To them I say, sure, sure, and I’m a 6’ Brazilian model.

Dislike.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day

NikkiS added a new review for
    Dandelion Kids

tfidler39 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber