Garage Jeans Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 34 in Pants

May 27, 2017

J'adore les jeans de chez garage, ils sont beaux de tous les goûts de toutes les grandeurs et de tous le modèle. Le seule point faible est que les jeans noirs décolorent assez rapidement

0.5/5

April 20, 2017

i hate garage jeans, they have a very limited life whenever i have worn them and the sizes are so far off from every other place i go it's disappointing, and they're definitely only made for one body type which sucks

April 20, 2017

I love Garage jeans, but I agree they can be on the pricier side! Their quality can sometimes be a little disappointing especially for the high price you pay!

March 30, 2017

I only ever buy jeans from garage. I think I've only ever owned one pair of jeans that wasn't from Garage. They fit me perfectly. I usually wait until they go on sale for $20 unless I'm desperate and then I'll pay the $44 or whatever it is.

August 18, 2016

they were perfect and soft! i would really buy them again! if i had to i would recommend it to everyone i know thats how perfect and soft they were. :0

April 26, 2016

If you get the deals the quality is awesome lasts for years if you take care of your clothing they fit all the way true to size amazing plus the store has been in business for years

February 16, 2016

I love wearing Garage Jeans!! Although they can be found on the pricier side, they are the best fitting jeans. The material is very comfortable and complimenting as well. The skinny jeans are super comfy to wear as well. They have so many different styles and colors to choose from, they are all around a really nice pair of jeans to own.

February 04, 2016

Their skinny jeans are AMAZING. They're as comfortable as leggings and almost as flexible, but they have the style and class of a hot pair of skinny jeans. My garage jeans are by far my favourite pair!

1.0/5

October 09, 2015

These jeans make my athletic legs feel like squished sausages - no matter what size I try.

And talk about muffin top. *sigh* To be a size 4 and be able to fit into Garage clothing properly again. They don't appreciate any kinds of curves (hourglass shape)

2.7/5

May 03, 2015

I can never find a pair of jeans that fit my size,they always sell skinny jeans that are ridiculously hard to fit in them. When I brought a pair of jeans, they were so painful to wear and it was difficult for me to even bend down. They wear out easily after I wash them . They have too many pockets at times.