Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #206 out of 2546 in Hair Care

July 16, 2017

oil treatment

Once I have done washing, and drying hair, and using straightener or curling iron, depending on my mood..lol, I apply a drop or two in my hands rub together and lightly apply to my hair...leaves a great shine and prevents flyaways...do not apply to close to scalp so has not to leave hair greasy looking!

April 29, 2017

OMG
    This product is amaaaazing. I love this oil treatment to pieces. I use to use Moroccan oil but I stopped because it was too expensive and wanted to try a cheaper alternative. This product is way better then Moroccan oil. I love it. Highly recommend it.

April 05, 2017

This hair oil is luxuriously smooth feeling, it makes hair so wonderfully soft and is quite weightless. It goes on nice and easy, leaving hair feeling nice and healthy.

January 11, 2017

I looooooove this!! I use this every single morning, it leaves my hair feeling really soft, and keeps my hair looking smooth. I recently purchased another kind to try and I didnt like it nearly as much as I like this one. I will definitely purchase this product again!

January 11, 2017

I have no idea how this oil does it, it makes my hair soft and silky without any weight, and I use a generous amount. I put about a quarter sized amount in my palm and run it through the ends of my damp hair, and I wake up to soft and smooth hair. I'm always nervous to try oils because of how heavy the can be, but I'm so happy to have found this one. A bottle has lasted me a long time and if I didn't have so many others to use up, this one would be a constant repurchase.

April 20, 2016

It's not amazing but not horrible. It was one of the first moroccan oils I have used. It is really affordable and the quality is not bad. I think it is a great way to try out and introduce hair oils to see if they are for you. If you don't like it than you are not wasting any money, unlike some other hair oils that can run up to $70.

2.7/5

April 04, 2016

I don't see any effect with this product. I tried putting on a lot and a little bit, but there's just no result. However, it smell really good! Maybe it works on other type of hair, so I recomend you to try it, especially for its low price.

2.0/5

February 12, 2016

i don't know what this is suppose do do for my hair, but it did nothing but make hair look weighed down.it did not feel lightweight ,even if used very little.really thought was a useless product.had no ther effects on my hair.after a half dozen times of use i finally stopped using.it sat around in my junk basket for months until finally threw out.

October 09, 2015

This stuff is perfect for dry/frizzy hair. Makes my hair so soft.

0.8/5

August 13, 2015

GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK AND SHINE;

Unfortunately I gave this product a no, as I have yet to find a moroccan oil treatment that works better and as great as the original moroccan oil products.

This treatment is more of a lesser version, at a cheaper price, but does not have the same effects or results.