Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 2553 in Hair Care

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

June 10, 2017

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream is the leave in conditioner I reach for after every shower. Garnier's Leave-In Cream smells wonderful, almost tropical, it keeps my hair moisturized and full of shine. I do wish the product helped tame my frizz a bit more as I air dry my hair, but overall this is a product I rely on as it works well to keep my hair tangle free and feeling and looking great.

June 08, 2017

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream is one that I have used for some time now, I have curly hair which means lots of fly aways and frizzy hair. This product has worked very well for me, helps to keep my hair calmed and hydrated- I try and rotate between this product and another one so my hair does not get to use to either product. This product every time I use it does the job and leaves my hair feeling very soft.

May 23, 2017

Use it on towel dried hairs n no more frizzy hair. Wonderful all year around.no time to condition hairs in bath use it later n your hairs are silky n smooth.

April 05, 2017

I've been a constant user of this product for a while now and I will probably always have this on my shelf. I always feel and see a noticable difference when I use it. The apricot scent in it make my hair smell amazing as well. Being someone with curly hair frizz is my worst enemy and this product helps my hair kick its butt lol

April 01, 2017

This is one of the best leave in conditioning creams I've tried. I use it regularly. The only thing is that it sometimes will make my hair feel oily or look oily when it's not. But it is a good product overall

February 24, 2017

I usually have a hard time with my hair, but surprisingly this leave in conditioning cream worked great on keeping my hair straight and shiny without a greasy feel or look.

January 11, 2017

This is one of my favourite hair products, I use this every day after I shower. It works so well!! I find that it leaves my hair feeling really soft, and on top of that it smells really nice. I regularly purchase this product and will continue to!

December 19, 2016

I've used this for a while and liked it but then it seems to be less and less effective so ended up switching to a different brand. In any case, for a temporary solution, it is not bad.

November 09, 2016

I have not used a Garnier Product yet that I didn't like.I have tried almost all of Garnier Hair care products and neither one has let me down yet .Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream is so good for my hair,especially when it is very dry from over worked with products that keep drying out my hair and giving it the Frizzies.Now my hair is beautiful ,it feels very soft and silky thanks to Garnier Fructis Conditioner.It nurishes the scalp and hair down to the foillices ,I love the smell it leaves on my hair and the cream doesn't weigh down my hair it just tames the Frizzies and adds moisture,I recommend this product.

August 28, 2016

Not my favourite. Left my hair feeling greasy and heavy, even when I only applied a small amount, Not a fan of the packaging. I definitely prefer a leave in conditioner spray.