Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Super Glow Serum Reviews
#6 in Serums

The most concentrated vitamin C serum for a visibly glowier skin. A cruelty free formula with 3.5 % Glow complex that gives bright, even, glowing skin in just six days.

June 01, 2022

Glowing review for your glowing product

I am very happy with this product. It was easy to apply, had a pleasant refreshing scent and wasn’t sticky like most other face serums I’ve tried before. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!

June 01, 2022

Soft Skin

Thìs serum left my skin feeling soft and fresh. It is lightweight and non greasy. I skip my moisturizer in the mornings because I like how my skins feels with the serum alone.

May 30, 2022

Really clears and glows your skin

Used the product for 2 weeks for an honest review, usually it takes a few days for products to work on my skin, especially that I'm pregnant.
    After 1 week of usage, I already noticed that my face was clearing up. After a few more days that's when I noticed my skin was glowing, it was a different glow than what they say as pregnancy glow.

May 30, 2022

No noticeable change

Didn’t notice any change in my skin from using this product as directed. Hopefully see some good effects with continued use but nothing to report as of yet

May 28, 2022

Great serun

I have received this product to review and give my honest review. So I have been using this serum for the last couple of weeks and I like it. I like the scent which is not to strong. I use it in the morning after I wash my face and in the evening and my skin seems to be looking brighter. Will continue to use.

May 28, 2022

Smooth in just a couple of days

I used to wash my face then put any lotion I had near by. My face would dry up quickly.
    After a few days of using this serum, I've noticed how hydrated and smooth my skin has felt.
    This has also made me start a skin routine and this is on my list of things to use.

May 27, 2022

Great Product for Combination Skin type!

I have a combination skin type of Oily+Dry. Most products I use make the skin too oily.
    However, this serum is perfect for my skin and leaves is totally hydrated and glowing. I would totally recommend this to everyone regardless of their skin type.

May 27, 2022

Brightening Glowy and Affordable

I was actually pleasantly surprised by this product with how much I ended up liking it. I have sensitive skin so that can be an issue with some products but this serum didn't create my skin at all. Yay. Definitely gives a glowy look to your skin just make sure if your an oily skin type not to over due it or it can become extremely glowy/greasy especially in warmer weather. Noticed my face looked brighter and more even in skin tone as I have acne scars and discolouration. I think it's a product worth trying out and for the price too.

May 26, 2022

Easy application gel!

I really love this vitamin C face serum! The oil is thick with a gel-like consistancy is it doesn't drip down your face like most serums that are applied with a dropper. It absorbs well into my skin and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or tacky. Definitely worth trying this product!

May 25, 2022

Awesome product

I didn’t see the results as soon as it said, not sure if I even notice results now. It makes my skin so smooth and smells so nice, you have to really rub in with finger tips.