Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Super Glow Serum Reviews
#10 in Serums

The most concentrated vitamin C serum for a visibly glowier skin. A cruelty free formula with 3.5 % Glow complex that gives bright, even, glowing skin in just six days.

April 27, 2022

fantastic !

I like that the product is cruelty free and eco formula. the ingredients its good for the healt and smell very good. my skin look more radiant and more smooth in just 1 try.

Soothing

This serum has a very mild fragrance. It is very soothing and the fragrance is not too overpowering. It has a smooth texture and makes the skin feel smooth right from the first application. It does not make the skin greasy or oily. You won't feel like there is something on your face. I feel my skin glow with the 1st use itself. I am definately goin to add this to my daily routine

April 26, 2022

Love this new skincare product!

After getting Garnier Vitamin C Superglow Serum for free through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree, I started using it for a few days and I have noticed a slight improvement in my skin tone. I enjoy the consistency of the serum as it is not too thick yet not too runny. It gets easily absorbed into your skin allowing it to feel nice after. It has a light scent to it however it is not too overpowering. I use it in the morning and sometimes in the night. I am overall quite impressed with this product. :)

April 26, 2022

I’ve noticed smoother skin already

I’ve noticed smoother skin already even after just using it for less than a week I’ve seen a very slight difference in acne scars from years ago and my skin doesn’t look as dull either

100% hydrating

I tried this serum and my skin instantly felt hydrated . I did not see any change in the glow though but my skin feels super soft and fresh . The scent is a little strong for me but it is subjective . Over all value for money .

Love it

Smells so nice and feels amazing on my skin. Definitely light weight and doesn’t feel too slick or heavy. I sometimes get bad reactions when it comes to products with citrus ingredients but this didn’t irritate my skin at all.

April 21, 2022

feels nice after application

tried it 2-3 times as of now.. I applied on my face after cleansing. it feels nice after application so far. would try to apply more to see the overall impact on skin brightness