Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

February 19, 2020
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Amazing!

After washing with Garnier whole blends shampoo my hair is very soft and shiny.
    I love this shampoo!Great smell!
    When I told my friends about him everyone trusted me and tried.
    Higly recommended!

February 19, 2020
    United States

love honey

I love the shampoo with the honey and smell wonderful and I use this shampoo top choice . I like the price for the shampoo at about $6.00 in the state of ohio.

February 18, 2020

Un de mes shampoings préférés !

J'utilise ce shampooing depuis quelques années déjà et je suis très satisfaite! J'ai les cheveux qui deviennent gras dès la deuxième journée sans lavage et je trouve que ce shampoing permet de combattre plus longtemps mon sébum! Il a également une odeur douce de miel que je trouve très agréable.

February 07, 2020
    United Kingdom

Would buy again

I was extremely sceptical about purchasing this as I have tried the coconut version before and didn't take to it. However, I saw this on discount whilst I was on holiday and couldn't resist the price. I pleasantly surprised. I loved it, it made my hair actually feel and smell amazing. The honey scent is lovely. My only downside is the product is a little bit runny.. I feel like it could be a tad thicker.

February 02, 2020
    United Kingdom

Smells delicious

The smell of this shampoo is amazing and I could smell it all through the the day, along with the conditioner this left my hair feeling soft and less fuzzy, I suffer from dry bottom and greasy roots and usually have to wash my hair every day or use dry shampoo but it was less greasy in the evening after I used this. I love all the garnier whole blends range and am a sucker for shampoo scents. This is a must have on the bathroom shelf.

February 02, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Amazing shampoo- delicious smell

This shampoo is honstly one of the best that i have tried. Garnier has really outdone itself with this honey tresusres range. The shampoo smells divine, it is very moisturing and left my hair both smelling and looking amazing. The value for money is amazing!

January 30, 2020
    Changwat Chon Buri, Thailand

Love it

This shampoo is really great, you only need to use a small amount, it smells really nice and leaves your hair smelling so nice and feeling very smooth

January 23, 2020

The best shampoo

Discovered this over a year ago and it’s been in my shower ever since. I love the smell of it- you smell like a bouquet of sweetness and it’s glorious! I wish Garnier used this as a way to promote saving the bees as they take on one of them most vital roles in world wide food production. If we had no bees we’ve got no food...

January 04, 2020

its good.

the product gets the job done but can make your hair go oil crazy the next day. it makes your hair very soft and smell nice but can make your hair very flat

January 04, 2020
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Best Shampoo I've Used

Having an ombre means my hair is temperamental at best. But this shampoo cleanses the roots but doesn't dry out the ends. It doesn't dry out the hair either but leaves a lovely sheen. My favourite shampoo of 2019 (and beyond).