Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Vanilla Bean Reviews

The only thing more amazing than the health benefits of Nordica Cottage Cheese is its taste and versatility. At home in your sweet dishes, savoury dishes, or all on its own; you put the super in this superfood.

Enjoy all the benefits of cottage cheese without the lumpy texture! Packed with 10g of protein per serving, and only 110 calories. This unimaginably smooth and creamy treat can be enjoyed as a snack anytime on its own or with your favourite additions.

Also available in Salted Caramel.

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

August 23, 2017

Love since first taste!

I got to try these when they were new at the Toronto Women's Show a couple years back. I buy them often and love them. My husband enjoys them too. You wouldn't know it was cottage cheese at all. It's a nice light dessert. The taste is wonderful. The vanilla is not boring by far but delectable! I find $3.99 to be a bit costly but grab them when they are on sale! Try. You will love it.

August 23, 2017

Very Creamy and Light

I LOVE that I can eat cottage cheese and get all that protein and goodness in without having to chew those cottage cheese chunks! its so creamy and the vanilla taste is perfect, nice and light and is sweet but not too sweet. mixed it up with some strawberries it was amazing!

July 13, 2017

A great dessert or snack!

The Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Vanilla Bean does not taste like cottage cheese at all! It has a smooth consistency like pudding or yogurt. These make for a great snack with cookies, fruit, crackers etc. I like to pack these on my lunch at work and use them as a dessert. My son is a fan of these as well and it is a good way for me to get him to eat cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is great for you and a good source of protein but many are not a fan of the texture or bitter cheese taste ( I am) but also love this as a snack once in a while.

June 21, 2017

Worth a try

Love vanilla bean, like cottage cheese...the 2 together are not that bad. Has a taste that takes a few spoonfuls to get used to but definetly something worth trying.

April 04, 2017

I have tried cottage cheese many times, I know the health benefits are great, but I just couldn't get over the texture of it. The Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese is the answer for me! I absolutely love it and it's really like eating pudding making this a win/win product for me!

April 04, 2017

I often add cottage cheese to my yogurt or salad for a bit of extra protein but was never a fan of eating it on its own until I tried nordica smooth. It has great flavour and texture. I eat it for a quick breakfast, for a snack or a healthy dessert.

April 01, 2017

I've received a few free product coupons for this, and really enjoy it. It's essentially yogourt with the smooth creamy consistency. The vanilla flavour is sweet enough.

January 07, 2017

i got a coupon and got to try it for free last year. I was skeptical but omg it is so good! My kids and i like it plain but it does taste great with fruit (especially pineapple) amazing in smoothies too. It's now a staple in our fridge there is a lot in each container too so my kids will share one. Reminds me more of yogurt than cottage cheese but it's thicker and not quite as sweet but still yummy. There is less sugar and more protein in it too. Would recommend trying it, you wont be disappointed. .

December 19, 2016

I had a coupon for this product when it went on sale I bought it and took it to my workplace to have as a snack it tasted great and so smooth I would recommend this product to anyone

June 27, 2016

This is the best yogurt ever.☺