Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Salted Caramel Reviews
Ranked #1 in Cottage Cheese

The only thing more amazing than the health benefits of Nordica Cottage Cheese is its taste and versatility. At home in your sweet dishes, savoury dishes, or all on its own; you put the super in this superfood.

Enjoy all the benefits of cottage cheese without the lumpy texture! Packed with 10g of protein per serving, and only 110 calories. This unimaginably smooth and creamy treat can be enjoyed as a snack anytime on its own or with your favourite additions.

Also available in Vanilla Bean

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

July 31, 2017

Not for me

Gay lea Nordica smooth cottage cheese in salted caramel just isn't for me . I received a full value coupon in my smart source sample pack so I was excited to try . The problem is that I don't like yogurts , or even cottage cheese by itself . I like cottage cheese in a sauce for lasagne but by plain . So this I didn't like either . It was rich , creamy and whipped but I didn't like it . There's nothing wrong with it , it's just a preference . If you like cottage cheese and yogurts , etc , I'm sure you would enjoy it .

July 17, 2017

NOT SURE IF I WOULD REPURCHASE

It tasted quite a bit like yogurt, instead of the regular cottage cheese that I am used to. I decided to try it because it was half price at No Frills. I think I would rather stick with the traditional cottage cheese.

If you don't get enough protein in your diet, then I would definitely suggest that you give this product a try, as it provides 10g of protein.

It has a light taste of caramel with a hint of salt, that is not overpowering. I am uncertain if I would purchase this again.

July 16, 2017

Tastes like cheesecake

I really enjoyed trying this. It tastes like cheesecake, like a really good dessert.
    It is a great take along snack, and also good for at home too.
    The portion size is also good as well.

July 13, 2017

Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Salted Caramel

If you are not a fan of regular cottage cheese, the Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Salted Caramel is worth a try. Especially if you like sugary/ sweet tastes and snacks. It is a bit bitter tasting and I definitely can only eat one, once in while with a fruit or other snack. A good way to get some protein but I prefer regular cottage cheese. This consistency is more like pudding / yogurt.

June 27, 2017

Cottage Cheese Disguised As Yogurt

This is not your typical cottage cheese, as it has the creamy, smooth consistency of yogurt. The consistency is between a regular yogurt and a Greek yogurt. It has a tangier taste than yogurt. The Salted Caramel version has a dessert-like sweetness. There is a mild caramel taste and I do get a hint of something "salted."

I might buy this at full price once in a while but I would likely wait until I found a sale.

June 21, 2017

More like yogurt than cottage cheese

The texture of this cottage cheese is not like the classic cottage cheese at all. Like the name says, this is smooth and there are no clumps. The consistency is more like a yogurt. This flavor was pretty good. It has a mild salted caramel taste that was not overpowering. These can be quite expensive and personally I would not buy them unless they were on sale.

April 22, 2017

I received a coupon to try this product. I was not sure what to expect as i dont usually like cottage cheese. I'm happy to report that this was not your typical lumpy flavorless cottage cheese. This was smooth, rich, creamy and very satisfying. It reminded me of greek yogourt. I especially like that this was high in protein. It also had a bit of a tang to it. Overall i will buy this product to use as a snack at work.

April 01, 2017

This is an indulgent cottage cheese, more yogourt creaminess & smoothness really. The caramel makes it more of a dessert. With so many dairy snacks now, this one is a great choice.

October 10, 2016

I received a coupon to try this product for free and have bought it several times since. Does not taste like cottage cheese. I love the caramel flavor and the smooth whipped texture. Tastes like dessert but is a healthy choice.

July 22, 2016

Amazing!!!
    I received a coupon to try this for free. I admit I as sceptical as I love original cottage cheese and couldn't imagine an added taste is salted caramel. Boy I was wrong, it's Delish!!
    I've boughten it several times since and will surely continue to do so!