Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Salted Caramel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 14 in Cottage Cheese

The only thing more amazing than the health benefits of Nordica Cottage Cheese is its taste and versatility. At home in your sweet dishes, savoury dishes, or all on its own; you put the super in this superfood.

Enjoy all the benefits of cottage cheese without the lumpy texture! Packed with 10g of protein per serving, and only 110 calories. This unimaginably smooth and creamy treat can be enjoyed as a snack anytime on its own or with your favourite additions.

Also available in Vanilla Bean

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

April 22, 2017

I received a coupon to try this product. I was not sure what to expect as i dont usually like cottage cheese. I'm happy to report that this was not your typical lumpy flavorless cottage cheese. This was smooth, rich, creamy and very satisfying. It reminded me of greek yogourt. I especially like that this was high in protein. It also had a bit of a tang to it. Overall i will buy this product to use as a snack at work.

April 01, 2017

This is an indulgent cottage cheese, more yogourt creaminess & smoothness really. The caramel makes it more of a dessert. With so many dairy snacks now, this one is a great choice.

October 10, 2016

I received a coupon to try this product for free and have bought it several times since. Does not taste like cottage cheese. I love the caramel flavor and the smooth whipped texture. Tastes like dessert but is a healthy choice.

July 22, 2016

Amazing!!!
    I received a coupon to try this for free. I admit I as sceptical as I love original cottage cheese and couldn't imagine an added taste is salted caramel. Boy I was wrong, it's Delish!!
    I've boughten it several times since and will surely continue to do so!

July 21, 2016

This Cottage Cheese is an amazing new twist to traditional Cottage Cheese. It is creamy, smooth, whipped & fluffy desert treat. I was quite surprised on how much I really enjoyed this. I will be purchasing this again ,great alternative to yogurt for me.

July 21, 2016

I'll start this off by saying i HATE cottage cheese. Ive always wanted to like it (high protein, good for you, etc) but i have a real problem with textures and frankly, it usually makes me want to be sick. But this stuff is INCREDIBLE. I almost feel guilty eating it because it's almost like a decadent dessert rather than something (somewhat) healthy! I would love to try all flavours of this cottage cheese and hope they come out with a plain too.

July 07, 2016

I got Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese free from Sample Source. This smooth, creamy treat may have all the benefits of cottage cheese, but in the Salted Caramel flavour it is as decadent as cheesecake.

June 27, 2016

I can't get enough of this stuff. The texture is a dreamy smooth yogurt type. The taste is to die for, a rich salted caramel flavor. It's only 110 cals and high in protein. I have tried all the flavours, this and lemon are my favorite. It's hard to believe cottage cheese can be made into this whippy type almost dessert like snack.

June 18, 2016

This is the best cottage cheese I have ever tasted in my life! I really like this product. The salted Carmel flavour is heavenly. It doesn't taste like I am eating cottage cheese at all! I like that they come in small portion size containers. I like to eat this as a snack in the afternoon or as a dessert. I will definitely buy this product again.

June 18, 2016

I cant believe it took me a while to find it in myself to try cottage cheese. The tv ads and comments from friends usually put me off trying it. But wow, Nordica's Smooth Cottage Cheese in Salted Caramel is rich, fragrant, smooth and delicious.

I was able to first try this as I received a free product coupon, and Im really glad I got the chance to try it out. Its great tasting and flavourful. Athough the individual cup serving size could go for 2 servings as it can be quite rich, I can see this replacing my yogurt as an occasional alternative snack.

Great buy especially with coupon and or sale.

Guylaineh79 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Cinderella

Friends

Full House

Titanic

Maleficent (2014)

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?