GENACOL ORIGINAL FORMULA
Good

GENACOL ORIGINAL FORMULA Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 520 in Remedies

August 13, 2012

like using water it does not help at all do not buy this product

June 29, 2012

I have recently won this product from Genacol Canada's facebook fan page, you had to get 10 friends to click on your link and join to win this product. I was very excited to try this product as I am a chronic pain suffer, and I am constantly looking for a pain relief products for my aching joints, lower back and neck and shoulder areas.Genacol Original Formula is a natural health product used for reducing joint pain. I have been using this product for about three weeks, and I am finding they are helping in reducing my pain levels. It also a natural product which is really appealing, as I take enough medications already, so anything I can find that's natural works for me. A little information from Genacol's website.

Genacol® Original Formula is a bioactive complex of hydrolyzed collagen. Genacol® is a safe substance that offers a supply of the necessary elements in order to nutritionally support the body's efforts in the formation of collagen. In addition, Genacol® Original Formula is a supplement that helps in the formation of conjunctive tissue; as well as in the development and maintenance of cartilage. Genacol® Original Formula shows outstanding results in the human body when used regularly.

Our unique formula includes a complex of several amino acid sequences conceived by using The AminoLock® Sequence Technology developed exclusively by Genacol Canada Corporation Inc.

We recommend taking Genacol® Original Formula to people who:
    Want to maintain their cartilage healthy
    Suffer from joint pain (such as in the knee, the hip, the fingers and so on)
    Suffer from limited movements caused by:
    - Diseases that cause joint inflammation
    - A sport injury
    - Overworked joints

If you suffer from any of aliments above, this is a must try product. Love this !!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle