Genuine Health Vegan Protein Powder

Genuine Health Vegan Protein Powder Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #105 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 28, 2017

I won this protein powder from being a member of That Clean Life. At first I wasn't sure about a vegan protein powder and whether it would be effective. This powder makes your smoothie taste like a vanilla cake! It is thicker than whey powders however. I am really liking it as my breakfast now tastes like dessert.

April 20, 2016

I Choose vegetarian Non-GMO pea, sprouted brown rice Protein to add to my smoothie every morning. I want a leaner body and support my Immune system. It tastes great. Packed with Amino Acids, Vitamins and Minerals for my daily nutrition. It also is balancing my blood sugar levels. I like to add to baked goods for an added protein. I find digests easily.

January 26, 2015

20grams of Vegan protien, essential amino acid levels -fermented.

Contains no gluten, dairy, soy or artificial sweeteners. Diabetic friendly. Sweetened with stevia. Comes in Vanilla and chocolate.

100 calories, 30% iron - although not high in much else, this paired with the Genuine Health greens+ equals a winning combination.

For those suffering with Colitis, Chrons, IBS and various other gut problems, this might work for you.

After 4 months of consuming this and the greens+ daily, has improved my health, my life and has drastically improved my digestive system health.

The fermentation acts like a probiotic and allows your body to use much more of the supplement; as most supplements are much to heavy for a sensitive digestive system.
    Can be mixed in water, I prefer it mixed with coconut water for extra potassium.
    Cheers!