Prestige Item
GHD Flat Iron Reviews

The unique ceramic technology on this professional styler heats up to its maximum temperature in seconds. It locks in moisture, natural oils, and hair color for total hair protection, and creates the straightest, sleekest locks as well as fantastic curls, twists, and flicks. The advanced ceramic heaters and aluminum plates create the ultimate styling surface for smooth, static-free shine.

Good - 0

December 13, 2017

Best flat iron !

This brand is amazing! I tried my friend's iron in hair school 3 years ago and had to purchase my own upon graduation. I did just that and it is still working perfectly! I can style my hair any way I like in one pass of the iron.

October 25, 2017

Fantastic

The GHD is salon professional quality. Despite the high price, it is worth the investment as it lasts many many years and makes your hair very smooth without damage. Highly recommended.

September 20, 2017

Smooth hair

I really love how fast this flat iron heats up. It does a great job making my hair look smooth and shiny. It super light and easy to handle. I can do really nice curls with it as well.

March 17, 2017

I love this flat iron so much. One of the best ones I have owned. It is small enough that I can reach into hard-to-get places and make my hair completely straight -- even by the scalp, which is usually left kinky/curly by other irons. It heats up so quickly and leaves my hair looking so silky smooth and straight. Amazing tool. Worth the cost for sure.

February 21, 2017

This is the brand of flat iron I own and I love it. I have had it for over 3 years and it's still like new. It g to really hot
    To get my hair perfectly straight or to curl my hair. I also bend the ends or slightly blend as I am bringing through my hair to give volume. This was well work the money spent and I will buy another GHD when the time comes. Best flat iron ever.

September 08, 2016

I bough this straightener because so many people love it but it just wasn't for me. I didn't like how it only had one heat setting because I felt like I had to go over the same strand a few times before I got it super straight. It does curl my hair pretty easily because the plates are smooth but I can't get over the one heat setting thing.

June 30, 2016

This flat iron has literally changed my life. I got my first one in the eighth grade when I was just learning how to straighten my hair and I could do it pretty well in around 15 minutes. Now, 6 years later and I just recently bought my second one after completely abusing my first. These last forever and make my hair look amazing. the only thing I would be careful of is the fact that it doesn't have a temperature guage meaning that those with fine hair may find it too hot and too intense.

March 29, 2016

This has got to be one of the best hair straighteners on the market, it heats up in seconds and makes curly hair a thing of the past unless you have straight hair and wanted to add curls because it can do that too

March 24, 2016

GHD has the best hair straighteners! They heat up quickly, straighten and curl perfectly and they turn off automatically incase you forget to unplug it. They are also able to be used with worldwide voltage which is the best for me because I love to travel!

February 10, 2016

Hands down this is the best hair straightener I have ever used. I have extremely coarse hair that needs to be tamed. The GHD does a better job in a much shorter amount of time than other straighteners I've used. Worth every cent but I still wish it was priced a little lower.