Gillette Foamy Sensitive Shaving Cream Reviews
#222 in Hair Removal

INDICATIONS:Gillete shave cream Sensitive Skin formula gives a more comfortable close shave and your face feels exceptionally clean and soothed. Ideal for a womans sensitive skin, too Provides a thick, extra rich, creamy lather for a close, comfortable shave.

June 22, 2017

I bought this product for my man one day only cause it was the first one I saw at the store. Turns out my man loves it, it leaves his face soft, and smooth, and it does not iiritate his skin at all! He actrually recommended it to his brothers and now they all use this product :)

June 20, 2017

Can't beat a classic

I have tried quite a few different shaving foams, and I must say, the Foamy does the job perfectly.
    Not only does it do a great job, it's also such a great price, you really can not go wrong.
    Perfect for guys who prefer the foam over gel.

June 05, 2017

Old school foam that has been around since i started shaving, but does the job great!

Have tried gels in the past as some say they can be more moisturizing but they just dont work for me. I am a foam guy!

My face and neck doesnt feel dry after using this and i notice a smaller amount of ingrowns and red bumps when using Gillette!

June 01, 2017

Some guys think it's old school- but I love this stuff!! You can't beat the fresh smell and great outcome. Makes shaving much less than a chore. Awesome!

May 29, 2017

Great product been using this for a log time now and I can't go wrong it's leave a nice smell and clean face and this one is for sensitive skin so great for those who are more sensitive on that end but all in all great foam great smell Great buy ;) cheers from Montreal

May 10, 2017

My husband has been using this shaving foam for the last 10 years. It is by far his favorite and it also does a great job of getting his face ready for shaving. I don't think he will ever switch!

May 07, 2017

I found this product to be really smooth and worked great to make my facial hair softer. I have sensitive skin as well and had no problems using this. I would definitely buy again!

April 20, 2017

It works good. The price is right. It does the job I need it to do. I have very sensitive skin and thisbworked well for me. I will likely buy again in the future.

April 06, 2017

The Light scent and sensitive skin feature makes all the difference for both my Husband and son. This is the favourite in our house for sure. They both ask me to buy this one over other brands every time.

April 06, 2017

Si vous aimé la mousse à raser traditionnelle, vous serez content de ce produit. Moi, j'aime mieux les gels a raser alors j'ai trouver que ette mousse ne restait pas assez sur la peau et qu'il en fallait beaucoup pour couvrir le visage.