Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume Reviews
#36 in Perfume

HOT COUTURE BY GIVENCHY by Givenchy for Women EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ a blend of aromatic woods and spices.

November 09, 2017

YAASSSSSSS

This has been my favorite perfume for years and years. I never get sick of it, and is the only one I have been wearing for quite sometime. It is potent, you do not need much, which makes it last a long time. I have had mine for about 4 years now. ( I don't apply daily)

September 02, 2017

Smells amazing will always buy!!

Givenchy is my all time favourite perfume to spray stays on all day and still makes you smell good. Everyone i walk by asks what that smell is and i say it with a smile Hot Couture :)

June 12, 2017

My Favorite of all time.

I have bought and will continue to buy this over and over and OVER!!! By far my favorite purfume in my collection. Smells great, lasts all night and I get so many compliments both from men and women about how good it smells. This product will always get 100% from me!!! It's amazing!

May 08, 2017

I love this smell It reminds me of high school lol. But it is a really nice feminine smell. I used to wear it all the time and I think its one of those perfumes that never gets old.

April 16, 2017

This is by far THE BEST smelling perfume ever!
    $100 for a bottle isn't much of a cost after you experience this scent.
    It's long lasting & you're sure to be complemented every where you go.
    Can't limit myself to something else after being blessed with the best :)

April 05, 2017

Hot Couture is a vibrant perfume. It last all day and has a wonderful clean and fresh smell. Hot Couture brings french elegance and luxury to every women.

March 03, 2017

This scent is gorgeous. A bit strong, but I love that about it. Very seductive scent. Great for a night out or when you want to feel sexy. One of my favourite scents.

February 28, 2017

J'aime ce parfum sur la femme,il est vraiment attirant et je le recommande fortement pour sa douceur parfumé original, moi je trouve que c'est de grande qualité et je lui donne 5 étoiles

September 28, 2016

This is one of my favourite fragrances, everytime I try something new - I always go back to this one.
    It is very a very sexy and feminine scent. It has hints of raspberries and vanilla (yum). It is the perfect combination of sweetness and musk mixed with some "earthy" tones that make it almost "smokey" and very seductive.
    It does have a high staying power, I can usually get away with three sprays to last me a full work day (8-9 hours). It does get milder over time and the sweetness goes and you are left with that "smokey musk" which I still love.
    It is a little pricey compared to some other fragrances, but it is definitely worth it. I will continue to purchase and recommend this for as long as they continue making it.

September 24, 2016

This perfume is amazing! It lasts all day and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I have repurchased it a few times and I will be buying it again. It is a little pricey but the bottle lasts a long time.