Glamglow glowstarter mega illuminating moisturizer Reviews

February 28, 2020

Incredible!

I have been looking for a moisturizer that also brightens my face. This is hands down the best product for that! I absolutely glow when wearing it - obsessed!

February 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product!

I got this product first as a sample and haven't hesitated since to buy the product. When I used it, I immediately noticed the difference it made to my skin. It pairs well with all foundations and even gives you a slight shimmer/even balance if you choose not to wear any make-up.

2.8/5

January 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good but not amazing

I like how this product smells a lot! I received this in a gift set with one of the mask products by the same company otherwise I don’t think I would have spent the money on it. I have it in the middle shade nude glow and it does work well with my skin tone which is fairly pale. It’s a decent moisturizer to use on its own if you have relatively clear skin but I don’t like it in combination with any foundation.

January 27, 2020

Love the nude

i actually really like this product, it does not add to much tint to your face but leaves you very glowy, i like to wear it just on its own and i have not tried it under makeup, because i like it on its own so much! its also actually moisturizing

January 15, 2020

Low the dewy look

Love this! I add it under my make up for a bright and dewy appearance. Add a little under your eye for a bright eye pop. Great for winter or summer glow.

November 26, 2019
    United States

Multi use wow product

This product is amazing!
    Smells divine like chocolate orange. Great consistency.
    Either apply it to your whole face before or without make up or dot it across your high points like cheekbones to act as a highlighter or run a small amount across your collarbone for a subtle glow.
    I love this item!

October 24, 2019

Hyped up glam glow mosturizer

I was super excited to buy this products based on what it said it would do.It comes with a huge price tag so I thought I would splurge to see good results.It is heavily scented , smells like candy and I think something in the product irritates my skin and the sting scent gave me a headache.i must say I did see a slight glow on my skin when I used it the first time but when you add make up on top you don’t see any significant glow .It did not mosturize too well either just like any other face cream.I have their other products too so will try and see what suits my combination/ dry skin the best

2.3/5

August 24, 2019

No From Me Dawg

Looked pretty when I swatched it on my hand, but on my face, the effect looked cheap. It just looked like I had tiny sparkles all over my face. A shimmer effect rather than an illuminated, healthy glow. It was moisturizing and smells good. It didnt leave my face greasy which is nice. But what I hated the most was how hard it was to wash off even with my FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint. I felt like the sheen and sparkles were stuck on my face. I think I much rather have all my skincare products (including moisturizer) to leave my skin squeeky clean, and then add glow and sparkles later. That means I will personally have to apply a regular moisturizer under this one first. In which case, there's many other products I would rather use instead. I thought I would be able to use this on days that I dont want to wear makeup, but I dont like the look of it alone. Under foundation it didnt give me a noticable difference.

July 05, 2019

Luminous and definitely worthy

I got this for myself to try and enhance my dull and dry skin this winter and it was amazing. It moisturize very nicely leaving a nice glow under my foundation to reveal beautiful glowing skin with absolutely no effort. It is quite pricey for the quantity you get but totally worthed to spoil my skin once in a while.

June 25, 2019

AMAZING moisturizer !!

I am beyond excited about this moisturizer by Glamglow !!! I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and you only have to use a small amount so it lasts long.
    I very strongly recommend having this in your makeup bag for this summer for that perfect, healthy, bright sunkissed glow. I dont even wear foundation with it !
    The scent is absolutely lovely as well, this is my favorite product of all time !