NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil Reviews

Reveal your freshest self with our new Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil! Smooth this weightless formula onto the face for light, breathable coverage with a seamless, satiny finish. Each flexible hue delivers up to eight hours of hydration. Delivers light, breathable coverage that looks and feels like a second skin. The hydrating, creamy formula never feels heavy or cakey.

You might also like Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

October 19, 2019

I love it!

I received this full sized product free to review. This product is so light weight and leaves my skin feeling smooth. For it just being a tint, I’m amazed with the coverage. The color matched my skin tone perfectly. I love it!!

October 17, 2019

Just wow!

Honestly just wow! I have found my new foundation/skin veil! I have never in my life have ever had to use so little of a product to get such amazing coverage. And smells nice also and blends perfectly. 10/10

October 16, 2019

Matches perfectly

I was a little concerned at first on picking a shade for skin online, that it would not match my skin tone but it blended in perfectly. It gives me enough coverage and evens out my skin and is great to wear on a daily basis. If used alone, I do find my skin gets greasy a little too quickly though.

October 16, 2019

This foundation covered up my finenlines and didn't set under my eyes which most do. Made my skin look so soft and smooth. The match was perfect for my skin. Great value and would definitely recommend.

October 15, 2019

Great lightweight daily foundation

I received the NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil for free for review from chick advisor.
    I don’t wear foundation on a daily basis but have been looking for a light weight foundation to help even out my skin. It applied nicely, the colour blends perfectly with my skin tone and it lasted really well throughout most of the day! Looking forward to adding this to my morning make up routine!

October 15, 2019

Bien

Je ne peux vraiment bien évaluer ce produit car il n’était pas à mon teint, il était trop pâle pour moi, je l’es tester il a l’air à bien couvrir les rougeurs. Ma peau la bien imbibée de ce fait il est non gras et il tient bien.

October 14, 2019

Thin tone cover

The tone covers the thin layer just as I like. It splits well and works with all skin-colour problems so good. Dry where it is already exfoliated. I figured out it works well with NYX Jelly at those places.

October 12, 2019

A good no makeup makeup

I wouldn't say this will replace my foundation, but it wears well on days when you want just a bit of coverage. It has a nice texture and looks really light and natural on the skin. But I tried wearing foundation over this and it was sliding all over the place.
    Got this complimentary through ChickAdvisor.

October 11, 2019

Great for light makeup

I don't like heavy foundations and don't need a lot of coverage. I had heard good things about this and decided to try it out. This is great for the days I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. The coverage of this is sheer-to-light on me. The one downside is that this does want to settle into my larger pores so I have to take extra time to blend this out of them. But overall, this is great to have.

October 10, 2019

Really great lightweight tinted moisturizer

I am really impressed with this product. I don’t like wearing full coverage foundation, but I have been searching for a lightweight product that could make my skin look smooth and even-toned. The NYX Bare with Me Tinted Skin Veil does the job perfectly. First of all, I am so impressed that it matched my skintone perfectly. I am Indian with medium brown dry skin. I received this skin veil through the chickadvisor program and I would never have thought that a product could match me so perfectly without even trying it first. Secondly, it feels so lightweight on my skin - literally just feels like lotion. However, it still effectively evens out my skin tone (but can’t cover blemishes). It doesn’t irritate my skin at all either. Very happy with this product and I will be sure to purchase it when I run out.