NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil Reviews

Reveal your freshest self with our new Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil! Smooth this weightless formula onto the face for light, breathable coverage with a seamless, satiny finish. Each flexible hue delivers up to eight hours of hydration. Delivers light, breathable coverage that looks and feels like a second skin. The hydrating, creamy formula never feels heavy or cakey.

You might also like Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

October 28, 2019

Nyx voile teinté pour la peau

J’aime travailler ce voile sur ma peau, il s’applique à merveille! Il rend ma peau vraiment lumineuse, j’aime l’effet d’un voile sur la peau, ça n’a pas l’effet « to much » que parfois les fond de teint ont. Quand je pense à un voile teinté pour le visage, petite couvrance, teint lumineux, c’est ce produit que j'utilise!

October 27, 2019

Ok i loved this tinted cream

I received this product through the Chick Advisor Review Club and I love it! it covered well with still feeling super lightweight and breathable. It made me feel comfortable enough in my skin, but not too much coverage that you couldnt see my face. I used the natural Soft Beige colour and it was perfect for my skin - covered up the redness and i didn't even need a lot to cover my entire face!

October 24, 2019

Voile teintée pour la peau

J'ai eu la chance de tester le voile teinté pour la peau Bare with me de Nyx.
    Moi qui utilise ce genre de produit pour les occasions, je suis sous le charme.
    Le voile est très léger avec une très bonne couvrance.
    La couleur reçue correspond bien à mon teint.
    Facile à appliquer et ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau. Ma peau est lisse et belle.
    Je l'ai adopté dans ma routine quotidienne !!

Not bad

This product is light and natural when applied on skin and it blends out super easy. This produxt might not be for you if you don't like light coverage!

J'adore !

Jai beaucoup aimé ce voile teinté ! Je porte de moins en moins de fond de teint car je trouve cela trop lourd sur le visage donc ce voile était juste parfait pour moi avec une couvrance légère !

Wow

Jai recue ce produit a testé de la part de chickadvisor! Jai adoré la trxture, la couleur etait juste parfaite avec ma peau!! Jai beaucoup aimé la tenue de la creme!

3.2/5

October 23, 2019

Love the product but is not inclusive

I love the texture and overall finish of this product but the shade range was verryyyy underwhelming. I have dark skin and the options were just all the wrong undertone or too light. The shade I ended up with was very red toned and in 2019 I shouldn’t have to “try and make it work” when there are way better shades out there for me. Overall a great skin tint but not great enough for people of colour

October 23, 2019

Best tinted moisturizer I've used!

This product gave me coverage that no other tinted moisturizer has. It's so lightweight and natural that I've forgotten to take it off at night! I definitely recommend this to cover spots and even out tone.

Perfect match!

I love using skin tints and tinted moisturizers! I like the light coverage and feel on my skin. This was the perfect colour match for me as my summer tan fades away, I like that with slightly tinted products they work for a range of different skin tones. i like that this product comes in a squeeze tube package which makes it easy for travel and on the go use. The one thing I didn’t like about this product is that it transfers of you don’t set it well enough and during the summer time I don’t always like to set my tinted skin products. I would recommend to a friend looking for a light coverage product.

2.8/5

October 22, 2019

Very light, minimal coverage

* I received this product in exchange for a review

I'm not sure if I would replace my everyday foundation for this one. Although the color did match my skin, I found that it came out a little runny. The foundation itself was very light. Barely did any coverage for me but I can appreciate how it lightweight it felt on my skin. I would probably use this for day-to-day errands, work, going out for lunch... something that doesn't require you to have to wear on a full day's makeup. Because it's so light, it doesn't feel or look like you're wearing any foundation. It does last throughout the day and didn't leave my face cakey. (for reference, my skin is a combination of dry and oily depending on the weather/season) I would recommend this product for anyone that wants something light, sheer and reliable. However, if you're looking for full-face coverage I would try a different line.