Glucerna Meal Replacement Shakes Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 257 in Supplements

February 28, 2017

Tres efficace. Et surtout il maintient mon niveau de vitamines et d'électrolytes à un bon niveau, malgré mes carences génétiques.Je le recommande donc. En plus, je suis membre du club glucerna et je bénifie de coupons rabais. Ils me les envoie depuis plus de 1 an par la poste et je n'ai aucun frais à débourser.

November 27, 2016

Good shakes. Have taste and flavour. Just the right size. Need to be very cold then just like milk shake. Vanilla flavour is m favourite. Use them on regular basis.

September 07, 2016

Glucerna meal replacement shakes. I love these shakes. My favorite flavor is chocolate. I like to add ice and add to blender and slip all day.This has helped me with reducing my snacking and losing weight.

May 09, 2016

I drink Glucerna Meal Replacement shakes every day in order to aid my nutrition levels, due to health concerns. They have three flavours available: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and I enjoy each flavour. They aren't super high in sugars so some might find the taste lacking compared to the regular kind, but for diabetics they are the best shake that I have tried. In my opinion, the flavours are quite nice, almost like having a milkshake. I find if I'm lacking energy during the day, I can have one of these and give myself a bit of an energy boost. They aren't hugely filling but if I'm unable to keep food down, I'm at least able to drink these and have a bit of proper nourishment for my body. I'd recommend them to anyone that's looking for a quick and easy meal replacement.

October 10, 2015

Yummy chocolate shakes for when I feel I don't eat properly; loaded with vitamins so it's healthy for me.