Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

August 08, 2019

No effect

I bought the gummies at Costco in hopes of strengthening my nails and hair which was falling out. Finished the whole bottle and did not notice any changes to my hair or nails. I know others that have used the gummies and said they have seen results. I guess results vary.

0.5/5

May 16, 2019

Horrible!

This is the worse thing I have taken. It should be off the shelf’s. I have had nauseous, vomiting, and stomach pains to the point of me crying. This is absolutely horrible.

2.2/5

March 20, 2019

Not sure If it helped

I'm not sure if this did anything to my nails and hair. I've only used it for a month so maybe I'll give it another shot. It tastes delicious though!!

3.2/5

February 19, 2019

Tried it....

I just finished my first bottle and not sure that I see any difference with my hair. My nails have always been hard and strong, so didn't see any difference there. I'm going to try this product again as I am very hard on my hair and will see if I get any better results

January 28, 2019

good

These helped strengthen my nails a little. I didn't notice any changes in my hair. But I am taking those just for 2 months. I will wait to more months to see if I get any results for my hair.

0.7/5

December 15, 2018

didn’t work ):

Unfortunatly this product gave me awful side effects! After about 2 days of taking the gummies twice a day I became very disoriented /dizzy and spacey, super forgetful and felt very out of it. I was upset because I know various people who’ve tried it and had this product work wonders for them! (To each their own I guess) they do taste amazing however, I just won’t be taking these again.

November 09, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Giving this another shot!

I’ll be honest, I can’t leave a great review on results just yet. I haven’t even been taking the gummies for a week yet. However, I used to take these vitamins in pill form and they did wonders for my hair. I never really broke out except during puberty and my nails have never been a problem. My hair has been a problem but only because I mess with it so much, lol. So I just started taking the gummies about 4 days ago. THEY TASTE AMAZING!!! I want to take more than 2 a day. I’ve read that a lot of people experience horrible side effects like right away. I’ve been lucky I guess. I did get one pimple on my cheek the morning after first taking these but I’m not worrying about it. I also just switched my birth control which I’m 100% sure has my hormones going nuts. So a pimple here and there really doesn’t stress me out. I remember my hair growing like 4 inches in 2/3 months on the pill but have to remember I was like 15/16 and a woman’s body and her hormones changes drastically like every 7 years or something (so I’ve heard). People sometimes just want to rely on the vitamin for growth but there are so many other factors that partake in the hair growth journey.. do you eat bad? Do you drink enough water? Do you get any exercise? Do you treat/ deep condition your hair? How much heat do you use on your hair? Do you trim your split ends? Do you always have your hair yanked up in a tight pony? Do you smoke? It’s crazy how many things are involved in healthy hair skin and nails. But If you answer all of those questions badly, it could be why your not seeing the results that you want or why you’re getting these horrible side effects. Everyone’s body is different. However if you use them as directed maybe you won’t get those side effects. I’m using these vitamins with pure optimism because of how great they worked in the past. But I’ve also started drinking like 4/5 20oz water a day and even just my energy is unreal. I’ve tried sugar bear hair and honestly thought I saw results in the first month but I think it was just normal hair growth because finishing up the second bottle I saw nothing. I know these things take time but I can’t afford 30 something dollars a month on something that I’m not satisfied with. These gummies are super affordable. I also take the women’s multivitamin gummies every day as well. So far no bad side effects at all. I’m applying less heat to my hair and treating it 1 time a week at the most. I bought these gummies because of a horrible hairtastrophy and hoping they will do me some good! Good luck to everyone on their hair growth journey, I’ll sefinitely be back in a month or two to share my results.

September 24, 2018
    Maryland, United States

Ok I guess

I read a lot of hype about this product.. purchased and tried.. no difference with my hair. Nails grew some but still wear brittle.. I noticed more of a difference with my face.. I've always had clear skin but after taking the product for At least 45 days it had my skin glowing and healthy looking.. over all I would give this product another try but I'm in no hurry

September 20, 2018

Not sure these work

Bought these after I read about these in a magazine but I cannot tell if they made any difference at all. Nothing really changed after 60 days that I could tell. I would save my money and just eat a balanced diet.

March 14, 2018

Improvement seen.

I started taking this product as my gastrointestinal doctor suggested I take biotin. I am on my second bottle and I am noticing that my nails are growing faster but not stronger or thicker as hoped for. So far I can not say that I have noticed a change in my hair but my who,e system is wildly out of whack so I will remain faithful and see how it progresses from here.