Good

Gluckstein Home Microcotton Towels Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 79 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

April 18, 2017

I love my Glucksteinhome microcotton towels. I love the quality of the fabric. strong and sturdy. I don't find that they fray or fall apart. They are soft and who doesn't like softness. I purchased mine at Home outfitters a division of The Bay . We have then in our guest room our RV and the powder room. I love them.

0.7/5

January 10, 2016

These towels are of the poorest quality - after several washings they shred along the outside edges. I would never buy Gluckstein towels ever again.

December 05, 2015

I am quite particular about the fabric that rubs against my skin! I looked at approximately 10 stores for towels before I finally decided to check out The Bay once more. These towels were on sale. I believe I got them for $18 instead of $25 each. They are fantastic! The softest towels I own by far. They feel like they are spa quality towels. I have not had them very long but they came out of the wash nice and fluffy. Hopefully they hold up well as I continue to wash them. I love the textures of these towels so much that I want to replace my entire collection with this brand.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic