Glysomed Hand Cream chamomile &glycerine; Reviews
#26 in Bath & Body

April 27, 2021

Cannot live without

Rich in texture and does the job of keeping your hands smooth. I love the mini size it comes in so I can easily carry it in my purse with me everywhere I go.

April 24, 2021

Bon pour les mains

Quand l'hiver vient mes mains deviennent sèches. J'utilise cette crème le soir au coucher, elle aide vraiment à bien hydrater la peau et à prévenir les mains sèches. Je recommande ce produit

April 20, 2021
    United States

Perfect for cracked hands

Glysomed is a staple in my house, in my purse, and in my car. I suffer from very dry hands that tend to crack. I love how this cream is non-greasy and it feels soothing when I apply and it really does leave my hands feeling soft.

March 05, 2021

My go to hand cream

I like the glysomed hand cream , chamomile and glycerine. It has a lovely scent and is very effective in moisturizing my hands. I bought a pack of two big size and one small size which I keep in my bag. It is currently my go-to hand cream for cold Canadian winters. Keeps my hands moisturized and soft.

March 03, 2021

Great Value Hand Cream

This is a great hand cream for the money. It works really well on any dry skin. I love using it on my feet, elbows and knees as it keeps rough dry skin at bay. I've even used this on my legs and arms when they are really dry.

The only con is the scent. I prefer the unscented version at night as the smell of the scented version is a bit too much when I'm trying to sleep.

January 01, 2021

bath and body

I have family and friends in the health field and their hands seem never to be out of water . And they love this cream it just puts the moisture back into their hands leaving them soft and free from those nasty sore cracks.

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent solution to dry hands

If you have dry chapped winter hands, this is the solution. It takes away the dry brittle skin around your cuticles and moisturizers the skin on your hands in general. It’s a must have.

December 23, 2020

Good for the winter

I love this lotion for the winter. Perfect for the very dry skin in the winter. I found it a little too greasy for the summery days though. Overall, this is a useful product for me in the cold and dry season.

December 01, 2020

It works but I cannot stand the smell

My hands are super dry during the winter and this cream helps, however I cannot stand the smell. The scent is too strong for me and causes a migraine. I just use the white no scent ones now and it works the same.

November 19, 2020

Great for winter!

This hand cream is the best! Especially as the weather gets colder, it keeps your hands soft and smelling great! Good price for such as large tube as well.