3.9/5
Golden Grahams Treats Cereal Bars Reviews
#275 in Granola Bars

3.2/5

November 30, 2015

I use to eat these as a snack, when I was a kid. Nowadays I'll get them once in awhile. It's sweet and crunchy.

November 30, 2015

Mmmmm I have loved these since I was a kid. a sweet little treat that is so tasty!!

1.7/5

November 30, 2015

The golden grahams bars are very sweet ( too sweet) and there's absolutely no nutritional value to them.

November 30, 2015

My kids love these in their lunches, and anything that makes creating lunches easier is fantastic! Will definitely buy these again.

February 20, 2015

These are just like I remembered as a kid so good and worth every penny

July 12, 2014

Thought I don't really eat these anymore but it was a snack I used to eat as a kid once in a while and I did like them. I'm so sure about prices these days but I think the bars are good.

What do you think, have you tried them?

August 12, 2013

Bought a box of Golden Grahams treats cereal bars last week. i tried one the day before and it was so good, so delicious and it was filling too! it is like granola bars but sweeter. the box i bought was s'mores flavour, there was chocolate, marshmallow and golden grahams in it, so good and tasty. the down side is there is 13g of sugar in a bar so if you are diabetic, it might not be the perfect snack for you!