Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Reviews

November 08, 2021
    Province of Benguet, Philippines

Amazing results!

My first try of ACV is this brand. I wanted to try it cause I have always been one to have digestive issues. The taste is great. It is definitely effective, I no longer have stomach issues. Helps me maintain my weight, yey!I am no longer constipated. Plus will boost my immune system.

2.2/5

November 01, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not working

No effect even after with 3 bottles. The taste is much better than ACV and I like that it’s in gummy form which is easy to chew. Didnt curb my appetite or help me lose weight

August 16, 2021

Is it worth the hype?

I’m not sure what the hype is about this product. The gummy’s are OK, they are pretty sticky in the bottle. They are tasty and they don’t taste gross like apple cider vinegar. But They do have a little bit of an aftertaste. I like how they are vegan and non-GMO and I take one a day. I’m not sure if that’s too little of a dose but I figure it’s better than nothing. Do I recommend buying these? Sure

June 24, 2021

Great taste, gummies for adults!

Great purchase from Costco. 120 gummies which if taken at four per day will be a 30 day supply. $46.50, so a little pricey but worth it if I get the benefit of Apple Cider Vinegar without the taste. 2.6 g of carbs per gummy. Will follow up with an update in the next two weeks for progress. So far so good..

April 18, 2021

wow not acidic at all

Very impressed by the flavour. Usually apple cider suplements are gross but these taste like apple gummies (I could eat so many). Maybe slightly pricy but I think it is worth it for the what you get and how easy it is to add to routine.

April 13, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Goli Gummies

Goli worlds first Apple cider vinegar gummies offers people focused nutrition. Their goal is to provide easy, nutritious and a delicious way for everyone to incorporate Apple cider vinegar into their daily routine. Goli gummies are gluten free, organic, non GMO, gelatin free and vegan.

December 27, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing

These are amazing. It has been a great addition for my gut health. I was taking shots of apply cider vinegar daily and it was not very yummy. But this gummy is super yummy and I look forward to it each morning!

September 18, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Decent

I have been taking for about a week, so may be a little early to tell a difference. They do taste pretty good- so a lot easier than taking a shot of acv. I do notice a slight reduction in appetite and in digestion. I am adjusting what I eat next week so may notice an even bigger difference once I do that or once I have been taken longer. I bought mine at Target for $20, can get them a little cheaper on Amazon but looks like it takes about a week or so to get them.

July 09, 2020
    Mississippi, United States

Surprise it taste great.

This is my third bottle that I just started today.Everyone said oh they taste so good but I never believed it.
    When I got the first bottle I was so surprised that they really was great tasting.I take 2 in the mornings and usually one or two in the evening.
    I haven't noticed any weight loss like some folks say but I have noticed I feel better.

June 28, 2020
    Florida, United States

So far, so good. I will definitely buy again.

I have been using this product a little over a week and I have lost a couple of pounds without making any changes. The taste is great and they are easy to take.