Good & Simple Blueberry Oatmeal Bars Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 278 in Baked Goods

Made with real pieces of fruit, nuts and whole grains, Good & Simple fresh tasting baked goods are individually wrapped making them a perfect choice for those on-the-go and away from home.

*Available in the in-store bakery at Metro and Freshco grocery stores. For more information, please visit Good & Simple's Facebook page.

August 15, 2017

SO good! And in a perfectly portioned size

I ate my first blueberry bar so fast, I didn't even have time to take a picture of it. I am obsessed with the soft, slightly chewy texture of these granola bars. Just enough sweetness and an amazing size to throw into my bag. They taste fresh, but not sticky like a homemade bar. Really fluffy and so addictive. I have these at my work desk, and I love having one as a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. I can't wait to buy more - banana flavour, here I come!

#gotitfree Thanks to the ChickAdvisor product review club.

August 15, 2017

I love these oatmeal bars

I love a good healthy snack in the morning and these are the perfect thing. They are not too sweet but perfect. I will continue to purchase them. I am in love with them.

Good &simple;blueberry oat bars

I tried good & simple blueberry oat bars as part f the review club and quite enjoyed them. They were a bit small but tasty and a good option if you don't have time to bake. I'd buy them again.

yummy oatmeal bars

Got to try the blueberry oatmeal bars for free from chickadvisor, they taste amazing. They are individually packaged and stay moist even days after buying them. Since they are wrapped, they are great for taking on the go or packing in your kids lunches. They are not overly sweet and do not crumble when you eat it. The only issue I had with these were that they are a little expensive. $4.99 for 4-6 little bars does not seem worth it to me to buy every time, maybe for a treat but definitely not an everyday purchase. a family of 4 would finish these in a day.

August 14, 2017

Not the best but blueberry flavour is nice

I found this one better than the chocolate one as the blueberry was tastier. It is a bit thick and wheat overload for my liking. I prefer muffins more as a treat so this one I would likely not get again.

tasty

so Good and very healthy
    My son really liked them
    would definitely purchase these
    I think they are an up and coming brand for sure
    Healthy and delicious are words I don't put together often !

August 14, 2017

I would buy this again for sure!

The Good & Simple Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are very tasty. I thought they were very convenient. They are great for a mid day snack. I would recommend these to friends fro sure and will be buying them again.

August 13, 2017

Another great product by Good & Simple!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I got to sample Good & Simple Blueberry Oatmeal Bars. I am constantly on the search for tasty yet healthy snacking and breakfast options and these bars definitely suit the bill. They are tasty, are not dry and are great for on the go! I can't wait to try the other flavours. Highly recommended! #GoodandSimple #gotitfree

August 13, 2017

Good & Simple Blueberry Oatmeal Bars tastes very healthy!

I received a free coupon which I remitted for a free full size box of Good & Simple Blueberry Oatmeal Bars at my local Walmart grocery store - found in the fresh bakery section.

The box was attractive looking and each bar inside was individually wrapped in clear, see-through plastic.

I ate my first bar for breakfast - on the go ... I paired it with my morning cup of coffee. The bar was full of oatmeal bits and blueberry bits. The bar was soft when I bit into it and surprisingly not dry - just the right level of moist. It actually tasted very healthy!

I also find the bar to be very convenient as a quick snack in the afternoon to tie me over before a late dinner.

I would recommend Good & Simple Blueberry Oatmeal Bars to friends and family.

August 12, 2017

Really Good

I got to sample these bars for free from Chick Advisor. They were really good. They tasted fresher and more homemade than most of the breakfast bars I'm used to. It just tastes more natural. They come individually packaged, so they stay fresh. Great cold and they warm up really nice in the microwave. You get five fair sized bars in a package. However $4.99 is still a bit pricier than I'm use to. I would recommend this to a friend. #gotitfree

Ikea Fniss waste bin

ellstar earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Ikea Byllan laptop support

Ikea Lisabo desk

Self care

On Aug 20,2017 @1:31 pm

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Do you organize your makeup?