3.9/5
Good & Simple Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins Reviews

Made with real pieces of fruit, nuts and whole grains, Good & Simple fresh tasting baked goods are individually wrapped making them a perfect choice for those on-the-go and away from home.

*Available in the in-store bakery at Metro and Freshco grocery stores. For more information, please visit Good & Simple's Facebook page.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 17, 2017

these are great

These muffins are amazing. They tasted great. I would buy them again and recommend these to family members and friends. The chocolate chips were my favorite part.

Great taste!

I am very thankful to Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to taste these amazing muffins. They are great, healthy and low in calories. I would definitely recommend them to friend and buy again

August 16, 2017

You might just fall in love with it!! I know I did!!

Just as the name suggests, these muffins are healthy snacks that have simple, pronouncable ingredients that I was familiar with. I was a bit skeptical about the taste, since I've found a lot of healthy snacks to be good for you, but taste very placid or bland. I was totally take aback by this, that not only did it taste great, with the chocolate chips, but the healthy aspect of the oatmeal, made me feel great as I am picky of what I eat.

I was lucky enough to get this from my local metro supermarket #gotitfree and I actually just went to buy one recently after tasting it, as it was on sale. I can definitely see this becoming part of my daily snacking routing, especially without being too concerned about additional calories or unhealthy ingredients.

I definitely recommend it to everyone if you get a chance to at least give it a world and try it once. You will not be disappointed. thank you Good & Simple. You have a new FAN!!!

August 16, 2017

Perfect for snacks and packed lunches

We really liked the Good & Simple Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins. They had a great taste and I loved that they were perfect for grabbing one as we rushed out the door.

I did find that they were still a little hard to find but I'm sure that once they are better known you'll be able to find them everywhere.

I can definitely see these muffins becoming part of our regular snacking routine and would buy them again!

#gotitfree

August 16, 2017

Simple packaging, good product, would recommend for a fast easy snack. Took awhile to find these in store, not they do not seem to be available everywhere. I would probably buy these in a pinch for a quick convenient snack.

Great tasting snack!

I was excited to try Good & simple chocolate chip oatmeal muffins. They were easy to find in the bakery section of the grocery store. I like the packaging and how each muffin is individually wrapped. They are easy for on the go, just toss in your lunch bag/purse and you're all set. I have to say I am quite impressed with these muffins. They are very moist and have great flavour. They taste very fresh, just like home-baked! Would definitely buy again!

Love these!

I was so happy to get coupons to try these for free. I love chocolate and oatmeal together so jumped when i saw these on the shelf! I was pleased with these muffins...moist and fluffy with the perfect amount of chocolate. Would get these again!

Delicious

These muffins remind me of home made muffins. They're yummy, wholesome and you don't feel overstuffed after eating one. For me, I love having it with a coffee mid morning as I don't put anything in my coffee so it adds a pleasant sweetness. I would buy this and recommend to a friend. #gotitfree

Chocolate chip love

I received the Good & Simple Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins for free through the Chick Advisor product review club, I think this is a perfect on-the-go snack and plus it has my weakness - chocolate!!!

2.3/5

August 15, 2017

I would not buy this product again.

I was sent a coupon by Chick Advisor to redeem for free muffins at my local grocery store for my honest review.

Unfortunately I did not enjoy the taste of the chocolate chip oatmeal muffins. I found them to be a bit dry and tasteless. They did not remind me of the usual oatmeal chocolate chip muffin I'm used to eating.

I would not be interested in eating this muffin again.