Google Home Mini Reviews

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

A genius device

I definitely could not live without my google home mini devices in my home, not only does it help control the heating in my home it comes in handy for when i am out as it will play relaxing music for my dog to listen to while i am out,

September 05, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

This product has been amazing. I would highly recommend you

This has been a amazing product. I love it. It is hands free Google. It even tells my son bed time stories. Go buy the Google home mini now.!! This product gets used everyday at my house. And I have nothing but good things to say about the Google home mini. It's even a really good deal. You can't beat the price of this item

August 13, 2019

Hit and miss

I love having my google home, but sometimes I have to scream at it so it can hear me. It also mixes up what I say and will start talking randomly which is fairly creepy.

June 24, 2019

Listens like a charm and highly recommend it

I recently purchased this product and I cannot wait until I turn my whole place into a smart home. It's as simple as saying hey Google...good night. It will them make sure my alarm is set and play soothing music for me. Need my tv on? Hey Google, turn on my tv! There is a lot you can do with this product. There is so much more that I have to learn and look forward to learning it.
    I totally recommend this to anyone! As I'm writing this, I'm listening to music started with the Google home mini. Easy to use, easy to set up and if it doesn't understand it will tell you that it can't do that yet.
    I'm so impressed by this product. Google is adding different apps all the time that is compatible with using the Google home mini. I currently have a Google Chromecast and it works wonderfully with that. If I had a smart tv, I'd be laughing!
    If you are unsure if this is something that you'd use, think about how many times you walk into the house with your hands full and the lights out...hey Google, turn on the lights. Done! No more fiddling with switches, looking for something in the dark or bumping into things. Google home mini. I swear by it!

June 04, 2019

Love my mini!

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about getting all this tech stuff but the Google home mini is great! Super easy to setup - all it requires is the Google Home App and a WiFi connection. The one thing I love is playing music just by asking for a type or artist. I use this feature the most. Second would be for my kids, they love asking who won the hockey game or how to spell a word. All in all my whole family uses it. Now you can get them really cheap and add one for each floor of your home too!

May 31, 2019

Love mine!

To be fair, I got mine for free from Spotify, but I do love it! I would not have been willing to pay the $80 to buy it, but I do use it almost every day. It can tell me the news, the weather, plays music (really good speaker). Sometimes I get it to do math or set a timer. If you think you’d use its features, $80 isn’t much. Or join Spotify and get one free too!

May 15, 2019

Amazing Device

This google mini is must to have if you are looking for smart home. It is very convenient to use it to control light and it is very easy to be used as clock, alarm and to check weather.

April 24, 2019

Good Speaker

Tends to disconnect from the internet and cannot play music from youtube as you have to be a premium youtube user in order to do that. Works about 80% of the time, the other 20% it is disconnected from the internet and wont work.

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

I own many speakers, but I use this one the most. I use it everyday actually. It's not only a speaker but a virtual assistant which is very helpful. I use it for many things such as music, weather, news, etc. It's also a good price.

February 22, 2019

Pure swaeome in a mini

So we own the big version of the google mini. And I love it, playing music, asking the weather and so many different questions. The mini actually has really great sound and is super small. If I had to do it over again I would have a couple of minis instead.