4.1/5
GOSH Crazy Volume Mascara Reviews
Ranked #11 in Mascara

This mascara has a unique oversize fibre brush which adds dramatic volume and extreme length in one easy stroke.  With no clumping or flaking, Crazy Volume Mascara ensures a smudge-free, highly defined look that lasts for hours and is perfume and paraben-free.

August 16, 2017

I have bought this item again

This mascara gives me wonderful volume. I just recently purchased a second tube for myself and for my teenage daughter. We both love the look that this mascara gives our lashes.

June 01, 2017

In my opinion this mascara does not give volume. My eyelashes are short and trying to find a nice
    mascara that would give the impression that you have long lashes, this product doesn't do it.

April 07, 2017

I think I'm the only person in the world whose had bad luck with the GOSH mascaras ive tried. The 'Crazy Volume' was my most recent purchase and it would melt onto my under eye after only a few hours of wear. It did, however, add a lot of volume and definition to my lashes, which I liked! I am determined to keep trying though because my girlfriends have found their perfect GOSH match and I will one day find mine. I'm also a HUUUUGE fan of the fact that they don't test on animals!!!!

April 25, 2016

amazing.....if u want voluminous and amazing lashes without any fake eyelashes or other stuff worth trying....best results......and moeover no much costly

March 24, 2016

March 22, 2016

even on wet lashes it holds curl and the long side of the brush works wonders. the smaller side of the brush isnt as effective but only using the one side is worth it

2.8/5

January 08, 2016

GOSH Crazy Volume Mascara;

The mascara was okay, however I personally wouldn't recommend I felt the actual tube and brush was hold to hold into place to approperly apply the mascara.
    I found the volume was there, but the eye lashes weren't extending as much, which gave it a a fake kind of look, really stick-like lashes.

December 26, 2015

Check out those lashes...every single one is transformed! This mascara reached even the shortest lashes. My lashes turned out long, dark, and full of volume after just 1 coat! Impressive!

August 04, 2015

Awesome volume to your lashes highly recommend

June 16, 2015

I bought this mascara the other day and i absolutely love it. Out of all the mascara's I have tried it makes my lashes look beautifully filled out and long.