got2b Smooth Operator Hairspray

got2b Smooth Operator Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 167 in Hairspray

July 21, 2015

I don't use hairspray very often and so I've had this for a while but when I started to use this a lot more I ran out! This is great to deal with fly away hairs especially after straightening my hair, I spray some of this on my hair brush and just brush my through and it keeps all the fly always down, it's smells great and holds really well if you use it on an updo. It's made with cashmere so it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I will certainly be repurchasing this!

May 06, 2015

got2be has fantastic products! This hairspray really works and smells amazing :)

April 19, 2015

This was the first got2b hairspray product I have ever tried. It holds all day long with out a sticky or crunchy feeling. It has a really pleasant pretty smell. My hair is thin and takes a lot of hairspray to stay in place, however I find this one works the best with little spray. This is for sure my new favourite spray. No turning back!!!