• Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot
Good

Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 196 in Playards

June 14, 2015

I got it as a gift for baby shower. I was really happy with the quality. A great ensure kid safety when you are busy. When my baby started crawling I would make her sit in it and she would play for hours.

June 14, 2015

given to me as a baby shower gift!. works great and my baby loves the mobile it comes with. easy to transition now that my baby can pull her self up now and crawl. affordable for sturdy product

August 30, 2014

Bought this for my daughter & SIL for my granddaughter. They live in an apartment so space is an issue for them. This is great as it has the needed supplies all compacted in one space. Folds up easy for when they come out for the weekend and is light enough to carry without such an ordeal. Looking forward to many years of use as grandbaby is only weeks old.

June 19, 2014

I received this item as a gift and I have only used it as a play yard. My little one plays in it happily and safely when I am busy cooking or cleaning. It sets up easily and tears down to move or take along on trips very easily. It folds up quite small for a play yard and is not very heavy to carry. I was able to find play yard sheets that fit it at Wal-Mart for fairly cheap. It is worth the money.

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale