gravol 12 hours

gravol 12 hours Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 559 in Remedies

May 11, 2017

Awesome!!! So thankful for this stuff. Seriously... I suffer from nausea a lot and don't know what I would do without this. So happy that I can get it in this form and not the chewable ones... The chewy ones just make me more nauseous.

April 25, 2017

These have become a regular part of my life of late to combat the extreme nausea I get as a side effect from another drug for IBS. If I didn't have a steady supply of these I'd be curled up in the fetal position daily for hours in agony and nausea. They last a long time but as for 12 hours? Hard to tell...for sure a good 4-5 hours.

April 17, 2017

Great product. Works almost instantly. I recommend this product to family friends and clients. I recently used it on a friend for before we got on a plane and helped him out huge. A little tired but worked great

April 13, 2017

This product gives immediate Release and helps treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness due to motion sickness it also puts you to sleep fast I would recommend this to anyone of the ages that say on it.

January 31, 2017

so i used to use just the regular stuff, and my legs would go very restless, so i talked to the pharmacist one day and she recommended the 12 hrs because its slow release, and boy after starting to use that my legs are fine when i take it and believe me its a every day pill for me. i love how its allows me to keep down the food i eat

January 19, 2017

This is a great product if you have teens and going on a car ride! takes away motion sickness and nausea fast and works for a long time! Price isnt the best but the way it works makes up for it! The tabs are easy to swallow (they are small) and doesnt leave a bad taste in the mouth!

June 06, 2016

I bring this with me when I go on a cruise. I usually take this at night so I can sleep through the night. it works well for me and the price is good.

April 25, 2016

I always buy gravol brand anti nausea medication. Whenever myself or my husband are feeling ill, that's our go-to brand. It works, and it works fast. Always. So I'd definitely recommend this product.

2.8/5

March 03, 2016

This has pros and cons in my opinion, the pros being yes it settles my stomach when I get carsick and it does work fairly fast, but it also has cons like giving me heartburn and making me extremely groggy and unable to concentrate, so this is a product I really would prefer not to use

February 24, 2016

My go to when nausea strikes. Fast and effective, Gravol is useful not only to subdue an upset stomach, but also to help a sick person sleep off their illness. The daytime version is also good for motion sickness, however keep in mind it takes about 30 minutes or so to work, so time the dosage accordingly.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray