4.1/5
Grey Goose Vodka Reviews
Ranked #1 in Vodka

September 09, 2017

Overrated

I was not impressed by Grey Goose Vodka. It's decent but it's far too expensive for the quality of vodka you get. It seems to be a better marketing company than vodka producer.

July 19, 2017

Very smooth

This is my go to Vodka when I drink at bars. It's a little too pricy for me to buy as my weekend drink but I love the smooth flavor. Always the same. My favorite drink to make with it is CranGrape juice with a double shot of the Grey Goose :)

May 25, 2017

Grey Goose Vodka is my absolute favorite! I buy it often. I love how smooth it is when it's straight but it also mixes well. I usually buy it from ABC liquor. Super delicious!

May 09, 2017

Grey goose is By far the best tasting vodka. The price is high but it's worth it once in a while to taste the difference in quality. What a difference compared to other vodkas I've tried.

May 05, 2017

This is a great higher class vodka, instead of being distilled from potatoes and other things like cheaper coke this vodkas distilled from white grapes and made to be a finer vodka. In my opioin tho the price of this vodka really isn't worth it. You can get just as drunk off a vodka half the price !

March 20, 2017

Probably one of the best Vodkas I've ever had. Goes well with a variety of mixes.
    Cranberry , pineapple, Apple, orange juices or even tomato juice with a little bit of Worcestershire sauce and pickle juice topped off with a pickle! Best ceaser ever! This vodka is pretty much a
    Staple in the liquor cabinet

February 17, 2017

This is the best choice if you have the money for it, as it's one of the more expensive bottles of vodka.
    I do find there is better bottles for the price but hey, its grey goose!

February 17, 2017

This stuff in my opinion is the best Vodka. Pricey but very smooth. Its a vodka you saviour,one or two drinks, not something you load up on. Great to serve for guests

1.8/5

November 24, 2016

although it is a bit smoother than other vodkas i feel it is just an overly hyped up vodka, all the blind taste tests you see social media accounts do of this Vs. other vodkas and them not being able to tell it apart goes to show the true quality also, i feel paying a bit more for this makes people blindly believe or convince themselves it is a better vodka

November 08, 2016

This is a GREAT vodka- however very expensive. There are a few Russian vodkas that taste just as smooth and are at a better price. I still would drink Grey Goose Vodka, but my wallet wouldnt be too happy..