Gucci Bloom Reviews
#35 in Perfume

October 26, 2021
    Malaysia

Feels so natural

The scent is very light and natural, perfect for someone who gets headaches from strong perfumes. It isn't particularly strong, so if you want a long lasting scent I recommend putting a lot on. But it's the best perfume I've owned, and I will definitely buy it again.

September 26, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Would recommend

A beachy, sweet sunscreen-like fragrance, based on the notes of only three white flowers: tuberose, jasmine, and honeysuckle. The notes were tempting - could it recapture the scent of natural blooming jasmine and honeysuckle flowers on a warm summers evening? Not really. I'd describe Bloom as a shampoo-like sweet white floral, with hints of fresh, bitter, powdery notes that gives it a clean, soapy bite. At first spray the tuberose is very strong, a bit strong for me. But after half an hour later some a shampoo-like jasmine emerges, and also a bitter fresh green powdery soap that reminds me of Tabu or a vintage gentlemans soap.

May 27, 2021
    California, United States

Perfect for mom

I got this perfume for myself after smelling a sample. When i received it i liked the smell but it was better for my mom. She likes more Subtle perfumes. She loves it and wears it everyday.

April 27, 2021

Best perfume ever!!!!!

I was always scared to switch for a new perfume and then I tried this one which is AMAZING. Smells good and all day long. I wouldn’t go a day without it.

March 08, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

wow

absolutely stunning perfume perfect scent for all ages the delicate lasting scent makes me feel luxurious I love it highly recommended makes a great gift

February 05, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

no wonder its gucci

this by far my fav because of its jasmine note. If u r into floral scent, couldn't recommend this enough. Scent lasts forever which is a first world problem when you sleep, you can still smell it on your body! Haha! A bit pricey but hey, its gucci afterall

December 03, 2020
    Maharashtra, India

My favorite perfume ever!

Hands down my favorite perfume! I bought my first bottle almost 2 years ago and I just fell in love with it! It smells like fresh flowers but not too sweet. I have a problem with some perfumes because at some point the smell becomes nauseating, but it was not the case for this perfume. I am already down my third bottle and I am planning on buying another one for Christmas:)

November 18, 2020
    California, United States

My Go-To Scent!

I love floral scents, and this beautiful floral perfume from Gucci is my current go-to! I feel like it smells amazing during any season of the year, and I always get compliments when I wear it!

November 11, 2020

all time favourite high end fragrance

This is literally my favourite scent of all time. it has notes of jasmine which is my favourite type of profile. its very very expensive though so i only use a little but it goes a long way. i invested in a bottle as a treat for myself.

October 21, 2020

Long lasting and fresh

Gucci bloom is just as great as it sounds, I just love the compliments I get whenever I do my morning spray. Lasting and fresh feeling. Comes in various size and makes a great gift.