Gucci Bloom Reviews
#40 in Perfume

March 08, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

wow

absolutely stunning perfume perfect scent for all ages the delicate lasting scent makes me feel luxurious I love it highly recommended makes a great gift

February 05, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

no wonder its gucci

this by far my fav because of its jasmine note. If u r into floral scent, couldn't recommend this enough. Scent lasts forever which is a first world problem when you sleep, you can still smell it on your body! Haha! A bit pricey but hey, its gucci afterall

December 03, 2020
    Maharashtra, India

My favorite perfume ever!

Hands down my favorite perfume! I bought my first bottle almost 2 years ago and I just fell in love with it! It smells like fresh flowers but not too sweet. I have a problem with some perfumes because at some point the smell becomes nauseating, but it was not the case for this perfume. I am already down my third bottle and I am planning on buying another one for Christmas:)

November 18, 2020
    California, United States

My Go-To Scent!

I love floral scents, and this beautiful floral perfume from Gucci is my current go-to! I feel like it smells amazing during any season of the year, and I always get compliments when I wear it!

November 11, 2020

all time favourite high end fragrance

This is literally my favourite scent of all time. it has notes of jasmine which is my favourite type of profile. its very very expensive though so i only use a little but it goes a long way. i invested in a bottle as a treat for myself.

October 21, 2020

Long lasting and fresh

Gucci bloom is just as great as it sounds, I just love the compliments I get whenever I do my morning spray. Lasting and fresh feeling. Comes in various size and makes a great gift.

October 21, 2020

MY NEW FAVORITE PERFUME

Bought this perfume on Sephora.ca because a friend of mine told that the scent could really suit me.When I received it , I was really happy because it's such a flowery and sweet scent and it's the best one for summer!
    Totally suggest you to try it !

October 09, 2020

overpowering

Honestly, I just don't get this scent, it's so strong and it's nothing special. It didn't wow me away and in fact gave me quite the headache. The scent just smells like a mix and doesn't have a clean smell.

June 02, 2020

This is my all time favourite perfume!

Bloom is by far my favourite perfume. It's a floral but spicy scent. It's soft and not too overpowering. It's subtle but alluring at the same time. I feel great about myself when I wear it out for an evening.

April 20, 2020

love!

after my old perfume was discontinued i was left trying to figure out what to do.
    i love florals and have tried numerous other florals but none were right until i found this one.
    i looooooove it. and even the packaging is lovely.
    the smell is floral but a little bit fruity. and i get lots of compliments on it.
    the only downsize is that the smell doesn’t last long.