GUCCI memoire d'une odeur Reviews
#251 in Perfume

0.5/5

January 15, 2020

😷

I signed up for a free sample thinking “hey it’s Gucci it’s gotta be good”. Hell to the no! I won’t even wear it. To strong for my liking 🤷‍♀️

November 01, 2019

Lovely

I’m loving this unisex fragrance! It has a clean and fresh aroma. The Roman chamomile, Indian Coral Jasmine, musks, woods and vanilla smell amazing together.

October 16, 2019

Nice unisex fragrance

I received a sample of this a loved it. Its a unisex fragrance that has a unique aroma that is clean and fresh. Roman chamomile, Indian Coral Jasmine, musks, woods and vanilla are combined to give you a lovely earthy, musky floral scent. The chamomile makes it really unique. I definitely recommend trying.

October 03, 2019

Good unisex perfume

I received a sample from another site for review. I like this unisex perfume. I don't really get the key notes of Roman Chamomile, Coral Jasmine and Vanilla, but I get the undertones of Cedarwood and a bit of musk. I don't find that there is a chemical smell. The full size bottle looks strong and art deco online, a beautiful seafoam color.