• Guerlain Abeille Royale Repairing Honey Gel Mask

Guerlain Abeille Royale Repairing Honey Gel Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #324 out of 662 in Masks

January 22, 2016

Guerlain Abeille Royale Repairing Honey Gel Mask. I had a facial and makeover at Shoppers Drug Mart just before Christmas. They used this product on me and after they used this mask, my skin felt instantly hydrated. So, I used my Shoppers Optimium points to purchase this product. Well, my husband and I have been using this for the last month. We both have noticed that our skin feels smoother, looks plumper, firmer, much more hydrated and our wrinkles seem to be shallower. You use this mask at night. Once your skin is clean you use the scoop provided with this product and then you pat this honey coloured gel all over the face and then lightly massage it in. Let it sit for 10 minutes and then massage any excess into the skin. No additional products required that evening. We both use the mask two times per week. It has a slight honey smell to it but I find this soothing. The down side of this product is the expense. It cost $125-145 for 50 ml jar. Although, I find this is worth every penny as I did not realize how dehydrated my skin truly was. I have tried numerous products but this one seems to do the trick for me.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr