3.1/5
Gum Angle Toothbrush Reviews
#79 in Toothbrushes

Amazing - 0

October 27, 2014

I like angle toothbrush as it does an incredible job reaching my back wisdom teeth which can be difficult with other brushes. I would definitely recommend this product!

2.3/5

April 09, 2013

I don’t find anything special about this G.U.M. Angle Toothbrush that has been around for years. The web site says they have a unique dome time bristle design with raised center row bristles that help clean below your gum line. My Dentist always would give us a little package with a new toothbrush and floss when ever we went in for a cleaning, but recently he changed from a nice OralB brush to these G.U.M. toothbrushes. I wasn’t happy with this change and wasn’t sure if it had anything to do with him trying to save money since he just built and moved into a new building or not. I just know I don’t care for this tooth brush and neither do any of my family members. The G.U.M. Angle Toothbrush sell for about $1.79 and I don’t think they’re even worth that. I don’t find them to be comfortable in my hand at all and I find that I have to brush harder to get the job done. My gums are always sore after I’ve used one of these G.U.M. Angle toothbrushes witch has never happened when I use an OralB toothbrush. I suppose if they’re all you can afford then they are better then nothing, but I wouldn’t recommended them. You only get one set of adult teeth and I feel I should give my teeth and my family’s teeth the best products I can afford and I think we all should, but I don't think this G.U.M. Angle Toothbrush isn't one of them..