Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Fiber Mascara in Mermaid Teal
Amazing

Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Fiber Mascara in Mermaid Teal Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 895 in Mascara

April 30, 2017

The price is agreeable as it can be bought from Walmart and is priced below $10 excluding taxes. Though it's very affordable, I won't recommend it for children (elementary to high school) or starter/beginners. The ingredients in the product is not very agreeable as it has all the parabens in it. It doesn't really make the lashes lengthened but it does make the lashes look a bit volumized. It has a very short lifespan too as it has 6 months of lifespan. The spoolie is pretty average and doesn't help do anything to the lashes, so that put all the work on the liquid alone.

March 09, 2016

Bought this product for Cosmotolgy class because it was pop art styles we were doing, I loved how bright it was and how it helped make lashes longer and thicker, one down side is having to buy the primer for it to actually show up. but other than that it was amazing I used it untill I finished the tube and if I were to go for bright lash look again Id totally buy it

September 06, 2013

Bad product all around! The fibers did nothing to lengthen my lashes but they certainly did flake off into my eyes by the end of the day. I figured hey, it's a coloured mascara, it should show up on the lashes! Boy, was I wrong. Not only did I not see any length or volume, I didn't see an ounce of colour even when I shone a light directly onto my lashes. Save your $5... it's not worth it. Continuing the search for a good coloured mascara!

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    PÜR Gum

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?